Incendiary topic titles

4 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

I'm not trying to get all tin-foil hat conspiracy theory here or even necessarily suggest that it happened but I'm VERY skeptical that the government would tell us if votes had been changed by hackers, Russian or otherwise. Can you imagine if that was announced? If there was evidence of it occurring in one city why couldn't it happen elsewhere? How could we as citizens trust the outcomes of anything on that ballot?

That's true. Also, given that we know the Russians got into the voter databases and how easily we've heard it is to hack some of the voter machines, they could have done it without us being aware of it.

On 10/13/2018 at 8:17 PM, Whistlebritches said:

I'm not trying to get all tin-foil hat conspiracy theory here or even necessarily suggest that it happened but I'm VERY skeptical that the government would tell us if votes had been changed by hackers, Russian or otherwise. Can you imagine if that was announced? If there was evidence of it occurring in one city why couldn't it happen elsewhere? How could we as citizens trust the outcomes of anything on that ballot?

On 10/13/2018 at 8:20 PM, Moiraine said:

That's true. Also, given that we know the Russians got into the voter databases and how easily we've heard it is to hack some of the voter machines, they could have done it without us being aware of it.

You'd think our elected officials would do something to help secure the integrity and faith in the vote. But they don't.

• Plus1 1