*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, admo said:

I cannot believe what just happened.  The game was over, the Huskers had it won.  99 yards to go, lose in OT.  I cannot believe we did not win this game

I've said several times today, time for this staff to own up for some of these losses.  The talent might be lacking, but this is a crap product we are getting on the field.  Penalties, ST break downs, 99 yard drive for the tie with no answer on how to stop......The B1G is different.  Maybe, just maybe what worked at UCF won't work here...Kind of like NU switching defensive schemes and going after speed.....

I cannot believe we lost this game, complete horse$hit and what a terrible decision to go for it on 4th and 1 instead of kicking a field goal. From about 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter we started playing terrible again. The overall play from this team was ridiculous in the end and this is on the staff for this continuing. Penalties, miscues, terrible play. EVERYONE owns this one, there is no buy in excuse that I'm willing to hear at this point.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Whoever makes the "What Did We Learn Today" Thread, just save your time and don't. Because whatever positives we learn about this team is always and constantly negated by the negatives this team does to themselves.

This season needs to end. That is what I learned today. Just skip to January.

• Plus1 1