*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

51 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Honestly, the entire team should walk home after this pathetic display. If I were the bus drivers, I would just take off and let them walk back home and think of how they blow a two touchdown lead. Pathetic is an understatement...I am seriously doubting Frost’s decision making with this staff.

Maybe there is more than not "just buying into the plan"as to why  three players have left? Could it be Frost's stubbornness or inflexabilty??? 

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Why not send chinanderla up to the booth...what do we have to lose at this point. We tried him on the field for six games and he produced no results, may be having him see the field from up in the booth might result in better play calling. We have nothing to lose right now. We already broke every s&$#&ty record at this point. Might as well try new things...doing the same exact thing and expecting different results is the definition of....not going to say it since we all know it.

I am out of +1s or I would give you one. I recall sending another coach up to the booth years ago and getting results. In this case, there is nothing to lose.

• Plus1 1

Didn't think they could go 99 yards on us to tie it. We are really weak in the back side of that D. NW receivers catch's it some where near the 7/8 yard line with 5 yes 5 defenders around him at least 4/5 yards off him, doesn't make sense on that tying drive.

Oh well there's always next week.

GBR!!!

If you would have to explain this defense to someone, what would you say?

Give up many big and small plays in exchange for the occasional turnover, but not any more than any other defense? 

This staff preaches identity and confidence, but that only seems to go for the offensive side of the ball

5 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

If you would have to explain this defense to someone, what would you say?

Give up many big and small plays in exchange for the occasional turnover, but not any more than any other defense? 

This staff preaches identity and confidence, but that only seems to go for the offensive side of the ball

I think the staff is beyond frustrated with the defensive personnel.  But what good does it do to call the personnel out?

It can only be solved in the off-season through development and recruiting.

55 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Liberty is up on Troy...LIBERTY...can you imagine how pathetic this team is! I am sorry but the fans of Nebraska deserve better than this pathetic display on the field and from the coaching staff. We are the laughing stock of everyone on TV.

Some of you guys are in absolute ludicrous meltdown mode right now.  Get a freaking grip.

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Why does Williams remain on the field after being flagged at least three times?

How do you get called for holding and you STILL lose contain on the receiver?

He took over the worst defensive back spot from jackson today. I don't know if I've ever seen someone beaten that bad all game long.