Touchdown Tommie throwing shade at the coaching staff

BoSolich

4 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Dude what???   That dudes been nothing but a skid mark for years.   Embarrassing 

He is a large reason we have 2 national titles.   If it really gets you so upset what someone from an old team says on social media.... I bet you think the coaches are talking directly to you during interviews as well.  Also the coaching was terrible at the end, he's not wrong 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

What’s he doing now??? Didn’t he fail at Doan?  That’s right.  A failed washed up loser shouldn’t throw any shade... period 

I didn't think I'd see anything worse than what I witnessed on the field today, but I'm glad to be proven wrong. 

1 minute ago, KingBlank said:

He is a large reason we have 2 national titles.   If it really gets you so upset what someone from an old team says on social media.... I bet you think the coaches are talking directly to you during interviews as well.  Also the coaching was terrible at the end, he's not wrong 

What does 94-95 have to do with 2018.  Just because he gave us national championships doesn’t mean he can act like he does now.   You are holding what he did as a 21 year old up way to high.  

I watched him walk off on his doan college team when we beat them in college.  I watched him quit on them.... dudes got no shade to share.  Period.  End of story

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1