Touchdown Tommie throwing shade at the coaching staff

BoSolich

The same Tommie Frazier who quit on his Doane team. The same Tommie Frazier who ran players into the ground at practices and coached them like they were superior DIv 1 athletes. Yea and the dude left a complete mess where he lived when he left so that someone else could clean it up. Didn't really care to recruit because he was a big shot and players will play for him. You get the point he can't coach well at all. Fantastic player but for some coaching is just not fit for them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

2 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

The same Tommie Frazier who quit on his Doane team. The same Tommie Frazier who ran players into the ground at practices and coached them like they were superior DIv 1 athletes. Yea and the dude left a complete mess where he lived when he left so that someone else could clean it up. Didn't really care to recruit because he was a big shot and players will play for him. You get the point he can't coach well at all. Fantastic player but for some coaching is just not fit for them. 

Oh brotha there was SOOO much more, but you set the bar good enough for this thread

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Huskinator said:

What does 94-95 have to do with 2018.  Just because he gave us national championships doesn’t mean he can act like he does now.   You are holding what he did as a 21 year old up way to high.  

I watched him walk off on his doan college team when we beat them in college.  I watched him quit on them.... dudes got no shade to share.  Period.  End of story

You're no better then him, acting the same way.   Trying to tell people how they should view the team they are fans of.  Proceeding to get mad at that.  

Frazier is a legend on the gridiron and obviously for Nebraska football. 

This question may be off topic a tad, but to me is there a bit of a bitterness from Frazier toward Nebraska? I may be mis reading it, and I certainly don't know much of his history since he left Nebraska, but has he stuck around or does he come around and embrace the program? Is he presence at all around the program? I know he's been critical of previous coaching staffs, and rightfully so, but was he there when all the former players greeted Frost on his first day?

Genuinely curious if he has a bitterness toward Nebraska or if Nebraska did him wrong in the past but he still loves the Huskers?

The reality is this.  Right or wrong, if anyone but Frost had us 0-6, and the worst start to a season in 129 years (IIRC) there would not be one thread defending him.  Not one....Frost was and is the right guy for the hire.  If he can't right this ship, we are going to be the Illinois/Rutgers of the B1G.  It appears to be that simple IMHO.  We need to give him time, let him get his guys in, but no denying he doesn't deserve some criticism.  If anyone understands this, it's Frost.  He is his own hardest critic.

Watching a brief clip at the Wisky UM half time, he looks so disappointed.  Almost unsure how to right the ship.  I am sure he has an idea, but to date nothing is working... 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Was he being facetious with that tweet?  I don't listen to his podcast so I have no idea if that was some jab at the coaches or defending the coaches from people complaining that the coaches lost the game. 

He posted this on facebook after the game.

ymYOPl6.jpg

That's possible. But even if not... people are overreacting. I do think former players, especially the super successful ones like Frazier, shouldn't say the same crap fans say, but his post was very mild.

• Plus1 1