What did we learn today

I learned this team has potential, if they stop shooting themselves in the foot.

Biggest thing I learned is how Husker fan base has zero patience. Fire them already? Really? I admit, there were coaching mistakes today. It was frustrating. But there is literally no one better equipped for this job and this environment than Frost. Losing sucks, and I’m not denying that... but I’d rather lose every game this year and lay the proper foundation than to jump ship.

There is no easy fix to the problems within the program... mistakes, blown calls and plays, and crappy losses are unfortunately going to be a part of this process. 

The fans, the coaches, and the team are all so hungry for a win... have faith in the process. It’s gonna suck for a while, but we are- and will continue to- get better. Baby steps, y’all. #endrant

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I learned that losing can get into anyone's head, even great competitors like SF. There's no way he calls that game the same if they are 1-4 or 2-3 today. SF got in his own head with the lead and didn't call the game he needed to because he wanted to hold on to the win so bad. 

I also learned that real life doesn't care about story lines. I mean come on how cool would it have been if we ended our losing streak against the team that started it and went on to get bowl eligible.

• Fire 2

Also, I think losing to Northwestern feels the worst for me. They don’t have a good coach, they don’t have great players, they continually count on other team’s mistakes to win games.  It just sucks that Nebraska is the type of team that makes enough mistake to lose a few games to Northwestern since joining the Big Ten. It’s not that NW is good, it just makes me feel that Nebraska is that bad. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Well its been 20+ years so maybe. I dont care how much SF a$$ kissing you do, he is one of the many reasons we lost today with some of the decisions he made. And this isnt the first game he has made questionable decisions. 

He should be held accountable.

Any ideas?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Well its been 20+ years so maybe. I dont care how much SF a$$ kissing you do, he is one of the many reasons we lost today with some of the decisions he made. And this isnt the first game he has made questionable decisions. 

You can not be serious? Wow!