Face facts. This is the worst Husker team in history.

There were some pretty bad teams in the 40s.  Overall the 40s was a losing decade.  Late 50s also losing seasons.  First year of Bill Jennings they went 1-7.     Kinda  hard to call this team the worst team in "Husker history."    Yes, it is the first time they've ever gone 0-6.   Disappointing to start the Frost era like this,  but I  have faith he will get things turned around in time.

10 hours ago, PhillyHusker said:

Couple of things. 

-Scott Frost should stop distancing himself from this team. He should have taken some responsibility for the loss. He also threw his d coordinator under the bus

-Scott Frost and Co. came to Nebraska with hubris and arrogance. Frost still acts detached from this team, but asks for their trust. See the disconnect.

-Why did it take until AFTER the Colorado game for Nebraska to ask for a waiver for Noah Vedral. I thought Bill Moos was this great administrator

-Stop blaming the refs. The refs ain't the reason we are 0-6.

- Noah Vedral should redshirt this year, but I'd like to see him get some playing time this year.

-I don't get why Wyatt Mazour doesn't get any carries. Like none.

-These seniors have been through so many coaching changes. They've deserved better. 

-I'm glad the Huskers benched Caleb L., but what does Pickering have to do to lose his job? Does he have compromising photos of Frost?!?!

-Frost doing the theatrics and doing the face rub after Pickering missed the PAT may have resonated with Joe SixPack, but it's embarrassing for a coach to hang a player out to dry. I get it, but his demeanor was one of a fan, not of a coach.

-Frost almost bragged in press conferences about how much he didn't like kickers, nor he didn't pay attention them. The kicking game has cost Nebraska at least two games this year.

-Overall, I thought the team looked better and improved.

-Noah Vedral was a like a 2nd QB coach. He knows the offense and was supportive of AM. He's a team player. 

-It's no secret but the natives of Nebraska overachieve and play harder.   

Not going to eat Frost alive over 4th down calls. No balls, no babies. But I don't know why the QB sneak isn't deployed more.

Keep the faith. GBR.

Haha...come on...this is a joke, right?

11 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

We will be lucky to beat that hyphenated team in that make-up game. 

And Frost said we “deserved” to win that game! Ha! We sucked at multiple levels. We deserved to lose.

I am despondent. 

Just curious:  What did you expect would happen when Scott took over here at Nebraska and why did you expect these things to happen?

11 hours ago, PhillyHusker said:

Couple of things. 

-Scott Frost should stop distancing himself from this team. He should have taken some responsibility for the loss. He also threw his d coordinator under the bus

-Scott Frost and Co. came to Nebraska with hubris and arrogance. Frost still acts detached from this team, but asks for their trust. See the disconnect.

-Why did it take until AFTER the Colorado game for Nebraska to ask for a waiver for Noah Vedral. I thought Bill Moos was this great administrator

- Noah Vedral should redshirt this year, but I'd like to see him get some playing time this year.

-These seniors have been through so many coaching changes. They've deserved better. 

-I'm glad the Huskers benched Caleb L., but what does Pickering have to do to lose his job? Does he have compromising photos of Frost?!?!

-Frost doing the theatrics and doing the face rub after Pickering missed the PAT may have resonated with Joe SixPack, but it's embarrassing for a coach to hang a player out to dry. I get it, but his demeanor was one of a fan, not of a coach.

-Frost almost bragged in press conferences about how much he didn't like kickers, nor he didn't pay attention them. The kicking game has cost Nebraska at least two games this year.

-Noah Vedral was a like a 2nd QB coach. He knows the offense and was supportive of AM. He's a team player. 

Not going to eat Frost alive over 4th down calls. No balls, no babies. But I don't know why the QB sneak isn't deployed more.

Keep the faith. GBR.

You're not going to eat Frost alive because you threw him under the bus.  I wouldn't eat that either.  Let me touch on some of your takes:

What exactly do you want him to say.  This cracks me up every time I see a person say it.  The guy is pissed off because they just blew a 14 point lead and lost in the way they did.  He's human.  And what did he say that was wrong?  His defense DID give up a 99 yard TD drive in regulation to lose the game.  Yes, it's a team effort, but ONE play?!?  Make ONE play on Defense, they win that game.

He's got former coaching staff members trying to poach his team, and those coaches have sway with a majority of the kids he is coaching.  Again, cut the guy some slack.

Moos is the same guy who brought Mike Leach to Pullman Washington, and put them back on the map.  He makes better decisions than you do as a keyboard warrior, apparently.

Probably the only thing you've said up to this point that I almost 100% agree with, but if you poll the B1G, everybody says this conference has the worst officiating.

Do you go to the practices?  Start, and you can answer this question.

So, you lay this at the feet of the current staff, eh?  Not at the feet of a guy who was a hot headed, egotistical blowhard?  Not at the feet of a guy who didn't seem to put a premium on winning?  Riiiiiight.....

You must work for the USA Today.  The guy is a FRESHMAN KICKER.  FRESHMAN.  I tell ya this - he punts a hellofalot better than Lightborn.

Yes, because Nick Saban/Urban Meyer/Dabo Swinney don't react to things that happen on the field.  Nope, they just sit there stone faced.

Evidence, please?

Trying to put a cherry on top of your pile of crap take doesn't make it better.

You seem to be putting a premium on Vedral here.  The guy wasn't on the sidelines up to this point, and I'd say that without him, Martinez would probably get Freshman player of the year.

Tell that to Adrian Martinez (California), J.D. Spielman (Ohio), Stanley Morgan (Louisiana), Mo Berry (Georgia)

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1