Face facts. This is the worst Husker team in history.

17 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

I knew it would be rough.  I was told many times I was nuts, but yesterday's game was a blow to the confidence I had in HCSF.  Couple that with Troy losing to Liberty...oof.

Really?? Even though we are in a transition period and starting Qb was hurt? You have lost confidence? I just want to make sure I get this type of thinking. 

5 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

Really?? Even though we are in a transition period and starting Qb was hurt? You have lost confidence? I just want to make sure I get this type of thinking. 

A little bit.  Chinander is his hire.  His playcalling has been suspect at times.  Especially in the fourth quarter yesterday.  He's said things to the press that should have stayed in the locker room.  Specifically throwing players and Chin under the bus.  That doesn't mean I have lost all confidence in him, but the shine has gone a little.  

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

A little bit.  Chinander is his hire.  His playcalling has been suspect at times.  Especially in the fourth quarter yesterday.  He's said things to the press that should have stayed in the locker room.  Specifically throwing players and Chin under the bus.  That doesn't mean I have lost all confidence in him, but the shine has gone a little.  

If you go back and watch the 6-7 UCF team you would have the same criticism of the play calling.  Last year however? You would be overjoyed. 

These guys didn't just forget how to coach upon moving to Nebraska. They have a very limited playbook at the moment with this team.  

Take a deep breath, enjoy the rest of the season,  and come talk to me in a year. I seriously doubt the majority will have a problem with the play calling then. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, runningblind said:

If you go back and watch the 6-7 UCF team you would have the same criticism of the play calling.  Last year however? You would be overjoyed. 

These guys didn't just forget how to coach upon moving to Nebraska. They have a very limited playbook at the moment with this team.  

Take a deep breath, enjoy the rest of the season,  and come talk to me in a year. I seriously doubt the majority will have a problem with the play calling then. 

print and save.....

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, runningblind said:

Voice of reason.....+1000

This team has enough offense to hang with a lot of teams. Our special teams out us in position to win. We had them pinned on the 2 for crying out loud. And all year people complaines about special teams. Frost makes an adjustment, benches lightborn, now we look better. He knows what he is doing. Our defense is the only area we havent improved. I was hopeful after the CU game, but we just dont have the playmakers we need. Zero pressure combined with a struggling secondary, equals 98 yd drive to tie the game. 

Now we address the place kicker and tighten that up. Smh. 

it is a process. 

• Plus1 2