Face facts. This is the worst Husker team in history.

Couple of things. 

-Scott Frost should stop distancing himself from this team. He should have taken some responsibility for the loss. He also threw his d coordinator under the bus

-Scott Frost and Co. came to Nebraska with hubris and arrogance. Frost still acts detached from this team, but asks for their trust. See the disconnect.

-Why did it take until AFTER the Colorado game for Nebraska to ask for a waiver for Noah Vedral. I thought Bill Moos was this great administrator

-Stop blaming the refs. The refs ain't the reason we are 0-6.

- Noah Vedral should redshirt this year, but I'd like to see him get some playing time this year.

-I don't get why Wyatt Mazour doesn't get any carries. Like none.

-These seniors have been through so many coaching changes. They've deserved better. 

-I'm glad the Huskers benched Caleb L., but what does Pickering have to do to lose his job? Does he have compromising photos of Frost?!?!

-Frost doing the theatrics and doing the face rub after Pickering missed the PAT may have resonated with Joe SixPack, but it's embarrassing for a coach to hang a player out to dry. I get it, but his demeanor was one of a fan, not of a coach.

-Frost almost bragged in press conferences about how much he didn't like kickers, nor he didn't pay attention them. The kicking game has cost Nebraska at least two games this year.

-Overall, I thought the team looked better and improved.

-Noah Vedral was a like a 2nd QB coach. He knows the offense and was supportive of AM. He's a team player. 

-It's no secret but the natives of Nebraska overachieve and play harder.   

Not going to eat Frost alive over 4th down calls. No balls, no babies. But I don't know why the QB sneak isn't deployed more.

Keep the faith. GBR.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Couple of things. 

-Scott Frost should stop distancing himself from this team. He should have taken some responsibility for the loss. He also threw his d coordinator under the bus

-Scott Frost and Co. came to Nebraska with hubris and arrogance. Frost still acts detached from this team, but asks for their trust. See the disconnect.

-Why did it take until AFTER the Colorado game for Nebraska to ask for a waiver for Noah Vedral. I thought Bill Moos was this great administrator

- Noah Vedral should redshirt this year, but I'd like to see him get some playing time this year.

-These seniors have been through so many coaching changes. They've deserved better. 

-I'm glad the Huskers benched Caleb L., but what does Pickering have to do to lose his job? Does he have compromising photos of Frost?!?!

-Frost doing the theatrics and doing the face rub after Pickering missed the PAT may have resonated with Joe SixPack, but it's embarrassing for a coach to hang a player out to dry. I get it, but his demeanor was one of a fan, not of a coach.

-Frost almost bragged in press conferences about how much he didn't like kickers, nor he didn't pay attention them. The kicking game has cost Nebraska at least two games this year.

-Noah Vedral was a like a 2nd QB coach. He knows the offense and was supportive of AM. He's a team player. 

Not going to eat Frost alive over 4th down calls. No balls, no babies. But I don't know why the QB sneak isn't deployed more.

Keep the faith. GBR.

You're wrong about so much here it's not even worth addressing each thing.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Couple of things. 

Keep the faith. GBR.

You’re right about the seniors having been through coaching changes....

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Where am I wrong? 

15 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Some don't like hard truths. 

At least half of what you said isn't true or is based off of ignorance or bad interpretation, and I told you it's not worth addressing each part.

Below are 2 of them. They asked for a waiver months and months ago, before the spring game. And you are completely misunderstanding easy to understand comments by Frost. He stays away from kickers because he doesn't want to mess with their mojo and he doesn't know much about kicking. He clearly thinks there is a lot of psychology involved when it comes to PK, which a lot of people would agree with. It's also a bit tongue in cheek. And he hasn't once said he doesn't pay attention to them or thinks their role is unimportant.

44 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Why did it take until AFTER the Colorado game for Nebraska to ask for a waiver for Noah Vedral

44 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Frost almost bragged in press conferences about how much he didn't like kickers, nor he didn't pay attention them.

• Plus1 3
31 minutes ago, PhillyHusker said:

Couple of things. 

Keep the faith. GBR.

He hasn't distanced himself from the team. 

Chinander SHOULD be thrown under the bus. That was literally the worst defensive meltdown I've ever seen, not just from the Huskers, but ANY game. How do you not bracket Nagle with 2 defenders? How do you not teach your corners to turn their effing heads around to look for the ball? They should literally spend all practice doing that, because every team we have played has taken advantage of our poor technique. 

At the time, getting Vedral didn't look like it was going to happen. Not anyone's fault. 

There was nothing wrong with what Frost did after Pickering missed the pat. You're splitting hairs there. 

1 hour ago, Thurston from Pender said:

We will be lucky to beat that hyphenated team in that make-up game. 

And Frost said we “deserved” to win that game! Ha! We sucked at multiple levels. We deserved to lose.

I am despondent. 

Hey man, do you ever go get a burger at PoPo's????

That's what I really want to know...

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

At least half of what you said isn't true or is based off of ignorance or bad interpretation, and I told you it's not worth addressing each part.

Below are 2 of them. They asked for a waiver months and months ago, before the spring game. And you are completely misunderstanding easy to understand comments by Frost. He stays away from kickers because he doesn't want to mess with their mojo and he doesn't know much about kicking. He clearly thinks there is a lot of psychology involved when it comes to PK, which a lot of people would agree with.

Thanks for getting into detail.

Why did it take Noah Vedral until yesterday to be cleared? Well, they got turned down in early August, and didn't try again until AFTER the Colorado game. Sorry for bringing facts into the equation, but that tells me two things:

1)They were ignorant in TG being a flight risk

2)Nebarska deserved an earlier ruling, but why wait until AFTER the Colorado game?!?!

Also, the HEAD COACH is not a coordinator. They are responsible for every aspect of the game. The kicking game is of the utmost importance. I take his "I stay away from kickers" as a lack of interest in kickers. Caleb L. himself probably cost Big Red one game. Pickering was a scholly kicker and his flakiness has cost Nebraska at least two games.  I agree on psychology of the kickers, but the head coach shouldn't treat kickers as mercenaries and embarrass the kid on TV.  If kicking is psychology, what does NOT kicking it in OT send and what does your coach doing a face rub on national TV after a missed PAT send???? 

I thought SF was all about love and trust?!?!?

That being said, I"m his biggest friend. He just needs to grow into the role. And he needs a win bad. 

• Plus1 1