Jump to content
AZHuskers

Officiating Bias Against Frost?

Recommended Posts

I recall that newbie Nebraska came into the Big Ten favored to challenge for the Big Title in its 1st year joining the league. If you think that caused resentment among the other Big Ten teams, I suspect you’re correct. If you think that caused bias against Nebraska, I suspect you’re correct.   

 

Move forward to 2018. The new head coach for Nebraska just won several coach-of-the-year honors for the 2017 season, lead UCF to a major bowl win over Auburn and declared that UCF deserved to be crowned National Champion. He had a compelling argument since UCF beat Auburn, who had beaten Alabama and Georgia, the two teams that played for the official National Championship. If you think the UCF coach’s statements caused some resentment and bias against him, and some angst among the official National Championship folks, I suspect you’re correct.

 

Harken back to the post-1997 season when the Nebraska QB lead his team to victory over Tennessee in the bowl game to win the National Championship. Clearly, Nebraska throttled and dominated Tennessee in that championship game. In contrast, Michigan, who shared the National Championship that year with Nebraska, barely defeated a very marginal Washington State in less-than-impressive fashion. Subsequent to that win, the Nebraska QB declared his position that Nebraska deserved to be awarded the National Championship. That declaration by the Nebraska QB, and subsequent share of the National Championship caused significant resentment in the Big Ten, and continues to cause resentment among the Michigan faithful. To this day, Michigan maintains that they were robbed of a consensus 1997 National Championship due to the Nebraska QB’s statements.        

 

So for 2018, Scott Frost, that 1997 National Championship Nebraska QB and 2017 highly-honored deserved National Championship UCF coach, returned to Nebraska, obviously now in the Big Ten. Based on some one-sided officiating seen this year against Nebraska, one has to ask if others set out to ensure a disappointing season in Scott Frost’s Big Ten inaugural season.

  • Plus1 3
  • Confused 2
  • Eyeroll 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumor is Frost won't share his dip and the refs significant others believe Frost is handsome which is also causing the bias. If you believe that I suspect you helped a Nigeria Prince at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it really benefits the big 10 financially to have Nebraska loose. I mean missing out on bowl games and looking like s#!t probably does wonders when they negotiate tv deals.

 

Or maybe their not conspiring against Nebraska. Maybe this is a undisciplined team that lacks talent and sucks all by itself. Actually I'm sure its in the big10's interest if the only traditional power in the entire western division would stop shooting its self in the dick with a bazooka every game.

  • Plus1 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was waiting for the other conspiracy theories such as Iowa infiltrating the squad with the past two def coordinators. Or that Diaco purposely got fired at UConn so he can eventually make his way to Neb to ruin their D to help the Hawks. Or that Chinandler walked on at Iowa to eventually work his way through the coaching ranks to poison the husker blackshirts. 

The fact is Nebraska it currently paying money every month to TWO athletic directors and THREE head coaches. High risk and high reward defensive strategies slap you in the face when you are surrounded with undisiplined players. This is ugly.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StPaulHusker said:

No bias.  Pure undisciplined play.

Agreed.

 

What is the personal foul to sack ratio across our DL?

 

.....and our personal foul to INT ratio in the secondary?

 

The lack of discipline from our upperclassmen had been permitted for 3 years, so I'm ok giving Frost a pass on some of that as he continues to flip the roster.

  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say there's an officiating bias against faceguarding that an opposing team can dial up by just lobbing one in that direction whenever they're in a bind and need a helping hand. There are also a number of penalties that can be called at any time to make the show more exciting if the network thinks people might not stick around for the commercials.

Personally, I think they should add a calling out session at midfield before the game where the coach struts out there with his valet and trash talks the other team just like they do in pro wrestling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AZHuskers said:

I recall that newbie Nebraska came into the Big Ten favored to challenge for the Big Title in its 1st year joining the league. If you think that caused resentment among the other Big Ten teams, I suspect you’re correct. If you think that caused bias against Nebraska, I suspect you’re correct.   

 

Move forward to 2018. The new head coach for Nebraska just won several coach-of-the-year honors for the 2017 season, lead UCF to a major bowl win over Auburn and declared that UCF deserved to be crowned National Champion. He had a compelling argument since UCF beat Auburn, who had beaten Alabama and Georgia, the two teams that played for the official National Championship. If you think the UCF coach’s statements caused some resentment and bias against him, and some angst among the official National Championship folks, I suspect you’re correct.

 

Harken back to the post-1997 season when the Nebraska QB lead his team to victory over Tennessee in the bowl game to win the National Championship. Clearly, Nebraska throttled and dominated Tennessee in that championship game. In contrast, Michigan, who shared the National Championship that year with Nebraska, barely defeated a very marginal Washington State in less-than-impressive fashion. Subsequent to that win, the Nebraska QB declared his position that Nebraska deserved to be awarded the National Championship. That declaration by the Nebraska QB, and subsequent share of the National Championship caused significant resentment in the Big Ten, and continues to cause resentment among the Michigan faithful. To this day, Michigan maintains that they were robbed of a consensus 1997 National Championship due to the Nebraska QB’s statements.        

 

So for 2018, Scott Frost, that 1997 National Championship Nebraska QB and 2017 highly-honored deserved National Championship UCF coach, returned to Nebraska, obviously now in the Big Ten. Based on some one-sided officiating seen this year against Nebraska, one has to ask if others set out to ensure a disappointing season in Scott Frost’s Big Ten inaugural season.

 

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only conspiracy is the segment of fans wanting to use “poor officiating” as an excuse to cover poor play and boneheaded decisions by these players out there.

 

that was roughing the passer to give them space from their end zone, their were countless defensive holds or PIs and when they weren’t called they were most likely getting burned. 

 

Those were, for the billionth time, untimely false starts that do nothing but derail an offense built on tempo and moving the sticks.

 

If you want to be realistic on what’s wrong- take ownership of things this team can control which are acknowledging we have a “deep” rotation on the D line where everyone is average (at best), a secondary that is physically outmatched and even more outmatched in the mental/technical aspect of the position, and an o line that qualifies as an embarrassment... for Christ sake- they opened the game with a damn penalty, ended the game with a penalty and a f’n fumbled snap.  I’m baffled as to how this position group is seen as leaders on the team.

 

Though perhaps that explains how this team is in this situation- if you’re led by an inept group of players that epitomizes losing football then chances are strong your team defines losing football.

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

No bias.  Pure undisciplined play.

Can anyone tell me how many flags were thrown on the last two drives against Nebraska?  Including the ones that were declined?  I watched the Louisiana State game after the Nebraska  game and focused on the pass rush and PI calls made and noticed a big difference in the level of play permitted from the SEC and the Big officials.  Look at the lack of calls when Nebraska was putting pressure on the QB and no call for throwing the ball in the dirt,  sure there was a player close but he was in no position to catch the ball, happened twice on the second to last drive.  This is called in the other conferences but not in the BIG.  The same holds true for the Pac twelve and the Big twelve. The ruffing the passer penalty on the one yard line is a case in point.  The SEC officials let the players play the game.  Looks like the Big officials control the pace of play, the speed of play and the game itself.  It sure seems like the flags come out when the game is on the line and a team from the old big ten needs to score or a team needs to stop a team from scoring.  I watched many Big games this year and had this though in almost every game.  Several friends have noticed the same type of officiating through the season.  I don't think this is random and is something that needs to be addressed.

  • Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whs from cb said:

Can anyone tell me how many flags were thrown on the last two drives against Nebraska?  Including the ones that were declined?  I watched the Louisiana State game after the Nebraska  game and focused on the pass rush and PI calls made and noticed a big difference in the level of play permitted from the SEC and the Big officials.  Look at the lack of calls when Nebraska was putting pressure on the QB and no call for throwing the ball in the dirt,  sure there was a player close but he was in no position to catch the ball, happened twice on the second to last drive.  This is called in the other conferences but not in the BIG.  The same holds true for the Pac twelve and the Big twelve. The ruffing the passer penalty on the one yard line is a case in point.  The SEC officials let the players play the game.  Looks like the Big officials control the pace of play, the speed of play and the game itself.  It sure seems like the flags come out when the game is on the line and a team from the old big ten needs to score or a team needs to stop a team from scoring.  I watched many Big games this year and had this though in almost every game.  Several friends have noticed the same type of officiating through the season.  I don't think this is random and is something that needs to be addressed.

Yeah I'm sure the big10 is telling officials to favor the huge money making powerhouse northwestern over Nebraska.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Moiraine said:

If you think you talk funny, I suspect you're correct.

 

3 hours ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Rumor is Frost won't share his dip and the refs significant others believe Frost is handsome which is also causing the bias. If you believe that I suspect you helped a Nigeria Prince at some point

Keep your posts focused on the topic, not the poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides that year we went to the Big Ten title game and got womped by Wisconsin, I would venture to guess Maryland has done more things in the Big Ten than Nebraska. I don't see why anyone would dislike us in this conference. Furthermore, Nebraska being good and relevant is great for the conference, so if there is conspiracy theories it would be the conference helping Nebraska. Nebraska has the brand name, the fan base, tradition, everything you'd want to promote them on TV and bowls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So refs are biased against Nebraska in 2018 because:

 

1) Nebraska was favored to win the B1G in 2011

2) UCF went undefeated in 2017 and the UCF coaches made comments that they should be in the CFP

3) Nebraska split the title with Michigan in 1997

 

Yup, that checks out

  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Yeah I'm sure the big10 is telling officials to favor the huge money making powerhouse northwestern over Nebraska.

I am not propagating this theory but the motive would be playoffs not that the big 10 really wants to dump Nebraska but that we lost our noncon games and the big needs teams that do better in noncon to be the better teams in conference to game the Strenght of Schedule and ensure they aren’t seen as a laughing stock ( which happened back when we first joined). This matters more now with the committee and the playoff selections.  You don’t want to get stuck in that spot of being perceived as a lesser conference, getting left out of the playoff, and losing recruits bc of perceived weakness.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Yeah I'm sure the big10 is telling officials to favor the huge money making powerhouse northwestern over Nebraska.

I think you missed the point,  the penalties called in the Big Ten are not being called in the other conferences.  When you have such a vast difference in the number of calls on one side as as apposed to the other it make you wonder what the -- -- is going on.

  • Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Whs from cb said:

I think you missed the point,  the penalties called in the Big Ten are not being called in the other conferences.  When you have such a vast difference in the number of calls on one side as as apposed to the other it make you wonder what the -- -- is going on.

Yeah i got that i should have highlighted the part where you said "It sure seems like the flags come out when the game is on the line and a team from the old big ten needs to score or a team needs to stop a team from scoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Whs from cb said:

the penalties called in the Big Ten are not being called in the other conferences

 

 

wut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is officiating bias against Nebraska, because we play slow.  When you play fast, some moves look more natural, don't stand out.  

Also, I was thinking Boxing should have targeting with ejection too.  You know: Sorry Bud Crawford, that hook to Benevidez's skull was a little too hard.  So SORRY FOLKS, match is over!  Go home and raise your kids better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

There is officiating bias against Nebraska, because we play slow.  When you play fast, some moves look more natural, don't stand out.  

Also, I was thinking Boxing should have targeting with ejection too.  You know: Sorry Bud Crawford, that hook to Benevidez's skull was a little too hard.  So SORRY FOLKS, match is over!  Go home and raise your kids better!

After the Wisconsin game on husker hangover they were talking about all the holding calls against Nebraska and not Wisconsin. They said its how Nebraska holds is why it gets called so often Nebraska grabs outside the shoulders and Wisconsin's lineman grab inside.  

 

Nebraska is very sloppy and it makes it very obvious to call penalties on them.

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

After the Wisconsin game on husker hangover they were talking about all the holding calls against Nebraska and not Wisconsin. They said its how Nebraska holds is why it gets called so often Nebraska grabs outside the shoulders and Wisconsin's lineman grab inside.  

 

Nebraska is very sloppy and it makes it very obvious to call penalties on them.

I've been trying to tell our fanbase this but they don't understand 

.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

After the Wisconsin game on husker hangover they were talking about all the holding calls against Nebraska and not Wisconsin. They said its how Nebraska holds is why it gets called so often Nebraska grabs outside the shoulders and Wisconsin's lineman grab inside.  

 

Nebraska is very sloppy and it makes it very obvious to call penalties on them.

Every team holds....we just do it poorly. Like you mentioned and takling heads agree, the refs won't call holding if the hands are inside the pads......

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what I know and have seen play out in every game this year:

 

1. Nebraska gets flagged disproportionately compared to who ever our opponent is.

2. Nebraska DBs get called for pass interference at a much higher percentage than probably any other team in the BIG.  For example, last night during the Michigan v Wisconsin game, I saw DBs for both schools doing exactly what Nebraska DBs do...one hand on WRs back and the other trying to swat the ball away and no call.

3. I see DBs and WRs from every other school jostling each other and there is usually no pass interference called.

4. I see "late" hits on QBs from every defense in every game and most are no calls.

 

Is Nebraska sloppy and undisciplined?  Yes.

 

Is there a conspiracy against Nebraska?  I can't say yes, but I can't say no either.  It just seems odd that Nebraska gets a lot of penalties from things that other teams get away with.

Edited by Making Chimichangas
  • Plus1 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

I've been trying to tell our fanbase this but they don't understand 

.

That’s fine for the plays where it’s not our guy getting outright tackled or held from behind when he’s beat.  Watching the Wisconsin Michigan game last night was interesting.  Refs weren’t calling much of anything in terms of holding and. PI on either team, and I saw lots of hits that I was expecting late hit/targetting calls and nothing.  

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it has to do with Scott Frost specifically, but when a team gets a rep for getting a lot of penalties, they get more ticky tacky calls that go against them that they might not otherwise get.  Refs talk to each other and bias forms.  I don't think there is anything we can do about it this year.  We need to just play better so the refs can't play a major factor in the games.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides the network telling the refs to keep the game close to keep people watching, I have no idea why they would care if we win or lose. If I was coaching I'd have a system of calling plays and communicating with upstairs that can't be monitored by outsiders. The comments about not doing stupid things on a routine basis are also relevant.....don't make it easy to throw a flag at you every play because that appears to be what they may be trying to do. But none of this explains why the same calls like hands to the face don't go against the other team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Here is what I know and have seen play out in every game this year:

 

1. Nebraska gets flagged disproportionately compared to who ever our opponent is.

2. Nebraska DBs get called for pass interference at a much higher percentage than probably any other team in the BIG.  For example, last night during the Michigan v Wisconsin game, I saw DBs for both schools doing exactly what Nebraska DBs do...one hand on WRs back and the other trying to swat the ball away and no call.

3. I see DBs and WRs from every other school jostling each other and there is usually no pass interference called.

4. I see "late" hits on QBs from every defense in every game and most are no calls.

 

Is Nebraska sloppy and undisciplined?  Yes.

 

Is there a conspiracy against Nebraska?  I can't say yes, but I can't say no either.  It just seems odd that Nebraska gets a lot of penalties from things things that other teams get away with.

It's possible that we came out overly aggressive and they're trying to teach Frost a lesson about coaching that style of football. That could explain why they were so excited about the hiring of Mike Riley and the implementation of his 20 yard cushion patty cake defense? Frost has been quoted telling players to be violent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A group or position (the OL) false starts all the time, showing EXTREMELY poor discipline (they know the snap count for God’s sake), why is such a stretch to think that that level of poor discipline isn’t going to translate over to another area? The  holding calls.   

 

Our DBs?  The reason they get so many calls is becasue they NEVER look for the ball. It’s simple. Want to get away with a little contact?  Try making a play on the damn ball. It changes things dramatically. 

 

And for the love of God. It doesn’t matter what the receiver is doing. Whether he’s ready to catch the ball or not, if he’s in the area then it’s not grounding.  Was the QB throwing it away? Sure he was, we all know that. But he’s doing it legally. 

 

We get penanlized a lot because we commit a lot of penalties. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Is there a conspiracy against Nebraska?  I can't say yes, but I can't say no either. 

 

 

I can say no.

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Landlord said:

 

 

I can say no.

I can say there's definitely a conspiracy to boost the ratings. Do they care who wins? I doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

I can say there's definitely a conspiracy to boost the ratings.

 

Based off what evidence?

 

Also, what boosts ratings more - a good Nebraska team, or an 0-6 Nebraska team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An 0-6 Nebraska...Frost was the golden boy last year and people will be more likely to tune in to watch him fail.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I can say there's definitely a conspiracy to boost the ratings. Do they care who wins? I doubt it.

Have you ever officiated?  It’s a automatic reaction when you make a call. If there’s a conspiracy they would have to stop and think about if they are throwing a flag or not. That’s not happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stumpy1 said:

An 0-6 Nebraska...Frost was the golden boy last year and people will be more likely to tune in to watch him fail.

 

 

People will click on articles about how he's failing. People won't tune in to football games with terrible teams. That's an insane thought.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not insane and it does happen.  I know a lot of people that don't give a s#!t about Husker football and yet they have watched every game just to watch Frost fail.   They make sure to let me know after every game about our golden boy.  Im sure when we start winning, it will change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Landlord said:

 

Based off what evidence?

 

Also, what boosts ratings more - a good Nebraska team, or an 0-6 Nebraska team?

Based on watching many miracle games. Are you part of the media?

Also, they're just dealing with that game, not the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Landlord said:

 

Based off what evidence?

 

Also, what boosts ratings more - a good Nebraska team, or an 0-6 Nebraska team?

 

Close games, that go down to the wire, boost ratings regardless of who is playing.  And, Big 10 Commissioner Jim Delaney has said many times he wants competitive balance.  Which could in fact include that any game that is close going into the 4th Q could be open to some officiating to help maintain the close game. 

 

Just to be clear, not saying that is happening, bit it wouldn't surprise at all if it was.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

Have you ever officiated?  It’s a automatic reaction when you make a call. If there’s a conspiracy they would have to stop and think about if they are throwing a flag or not. That’s not happening. 

Huh? What if they're told to find something so they look for something? We've seen plenty of phantom calls on developing big plays. Are you saying referees can't cheat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

 

Close games, that go down to the wire, boost ratings regardless of who is playing.  And, Big 10 Commissioner Jim Delaney has said many times he wants competitive balance.  Which could in fact include that any game that is close going into the 4th Q could be open to some officiating to help maintain the close game. 

 

Just to be clear, not saying that is happening, bit it wouldn't surprise at all if it was.

 

There seem to be an abundance of miracle games lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

Have you ever officiated?  It’s a automatic reaction when you make a call. If there’s a conspiracy they would have to stop and think about if they are throwing a flag or not. That’s not happening. 

 

Not all.  All a zebra who is in on any potential conspiracy would have to do is throw a flag against Nebraska on anything that remotely seems like a penalty.  Point is, it isn't as complicated as you're making it out to be. 

 

Disclaimer: I would say probably 75% of the penalties we get called for are legit.  But there have also been quite a few ticky tack penalties that go against Nebraska.  Questionable penalties that Nebraska gets called for, but other teams don't.  

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

 

Not all.  All a zebra who is in on any potential conspiracy would have to do is throw a flag against Nebraska on anything that remotely seems like a penalty.  Point is, it isn't as complicated as you're making it out to be. 

 

Disclaimer: I would say probably 75% of the penalties we get called for are legit.  But there have also been quite a few ticky tack penalties that go against Nebraska.  Questionable penalties that Nebraska gets called for, but other teams don't.  

The most complicated thing going here is people thinking there is a conspiracy going on. 

 

Watch some of the replays, we commit a lot of penalties that are also going uncalled. We’re lucky that we’re only averaging a dozen or so a game.  We are a very poor team fundamentally. That, along with the discipline issues, leads to an inordinate amount of penalties. 

 

The officials are missing calls both ways. That’s becasue Big 10officals are poor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NU has earned themselves plenty of penalties. Purdue is the only game that sticks out to me where there seemed like there were multiple bogus/ticky tack calls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3rd and long said:

The most complicated thing going here is people thinking there is a conspiracy going on. 

 

Watch some of the replays, we commit a lot of penalties that are also going uncalled. We’re lucky that we’re only averaging a dozen or so a game.  We are a very poor team fundamentally. That, along with the discipline issues, leads to an inordinate amount of penalties. 

 

The officials are missing calls both ways. That’s becasue Big 10officals are poor.

 

If they're missing calls "both ways" then how come Northwestern was flagged once while Nebraska was flagged 8? 9 times?

 

Seems fairly disporportionate to me.  Again, if it happens once, not really a big deal.  But this stuff happens literally every time Nebraska plays.  We get called for 8-10 penalties a game and our opponent who is averaging 3-4 penalties a game will have none or at most 1 when they play us.  Then, next week our opponent playing another team will be back up to their 3-4 penalties a game.  Strange how that plays out every single week.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

 

If they're missing calls "both ways" then how come Northwestern was flagged once while Nebraska was flagged 8? 9 times?

 

Seems fairly disporportionate to me.  Again, if it happens once, not really a big deal.  But this stuff happens literally every time Nebraska plays.  We get called for 8-10 penalties a game and our opponent who is averaging 3-4 penalties a game will have none or at most 1 when they play us.  Then, next week our opponent playing another team will be back up to their 3-4 penalties a game.  Strange how that plays out every single week.

So the difference in this game between the two teams was almost exactly what the difference is between their season averages?

 

imagine that

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

So the difference in this game between the two teams was almost exactly what the difference is between their season averages?

 

imagine that

 

1. If a team is averaging 4 penalties a game...

2. They play Nebraska and get flagged once--or not at all...

3. Then the following weeks they're back up to their average...

 

That doesn't strike you as a bit...odd?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

So the difference in this game between the two teams was almost exactly what the difference is between their season averages?

 

imagine that

No, the difference was when the ref found a roughing penalty at a critical time of the game to get them off the one.....after helping them get in range the series before. I didn't see any more after that, went and got my hair cut.

It's all just a crazy conspiracy theory though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×