Nebraska is a 5 point favorite vs Minnesota

BoSolich

11 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Why this spread? 

Because Vegas, unlike some of the supposed Nebraska “fans” in other threads, have seen what most of the sane, rational fan base has witnessed—that there has been progress made, that the team is getting better, and they’re getting close to turning the corner.

And lest anyone forget...Vegas is in the business of making money. They have zero f***s to give about the feelings of Nebraska fans. They’re using their own eyeballs and making a judgement call. 

minnesota is actually decent though. even if we have improved, there's nothing to suggest we're going to win by 6 points. i feel like it should be a pick'em game at best.

1 minute ago, BoSolich said:

minnesota is actually decent though. even if we have improved, there's nothing to suggest we're going to win by 6 points. i feel like it should be a pick'em game at best.

So is Northwestern. But like NW, Minny has weaknesses we can exploit that match with our strengths. 

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know a lot of dorks like to think Vegas doesn't know...but they are pretty solide...the Husker line last week closed at -3.5.

I love it when people say Vegas doesn't know.  Cracks me up. 

You think they pay for all those pretty lights with monopoly money?  No, they use your money.  :lol::lol:

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know a lot of dorks like to think Vegas doesn't know...but they are pretty solide...the Husker line last week closed at -3.5.

But it opened at -8.5. The betting trend took it all th me way to -3.5. Vegas opened pretty far off and smart money jumped all over it.

• Fire 1