Nebraska is a 5 point favorite vs Minnesota

BoSolich

I am not buying what Vegas is selling and I really wish that they say we are the underdog. I saw how Minnesota played Ohio state and they are not an easy team to beat. We will need to have the best game of the season, cut down the penalties to less than four and get some turnovers. We have not been able to do that all season long, what makes Vegas think, we can do it this week? Also, Minnesota is not one dimensional. They have some good running backs. We could not stop a one dimensional team in NW when our first win was on the line, can we stop an angry Minnesota team looking for its first Big ten win? Vegas needs to rethink its math.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I am not buying what Vegas is selling and I really wish that they say we are the underdog. I saw how Minnesota played Ohio state and they are not an easy team to beat. We will need to have the best game of the season, cut down the penalties to less than four and get some turnovers. We have not been able to do that all season long, what makes Vegas think, we can do it this week? Also, Minnesota is not one dimensional. They have some good running backs. We could not stop a one dimensional team in NW when our first win was on the line, can we stop an angry Minnesota team looking for its first Big ten win? Vegas needs to rethink its math.

Vegas could not care less who wins they get 10% of every bet they just want lots of bets

8 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

I didn't see that but I did see how they played Maryland.  So I felt the exact opposite about Minnesota.

I think we beat Minnesota, but I was also pretty confident we'd beat Northwestern too, so who knows.

9 hours ago, BoSolich said:

ok, having looked it over again minnesota is really bad on offense. they're starting running back is out for the year and they are only scoring 21 ppg if you don't count the New mexico st game. 

we should win this game, but there's no way i'd bet on it.

Explain to me why you wouldn't count a game that they played?  Because NMSU has a crummy defense?  So does Nebraska.

That whole "if you ignore their successes there are only failures" argument has always baffled me.  People trot it out all the time, in sports and politics and business.

• Plus1 2