Call your shot: How many wins left?

Call your shot: How many wins?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins left?

2. 2. Who we beating?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2018 at 07:30 PM

I went with 4 . I think once this team gets its first win the confidence level will go up and that momentum could lead to more wins . Ohio state is the best team left and probably a loss,but the rest of the teams we should be able to compete with . All want is our team to compete with them better than last year . Yeah beating Iowa could definitely make this season much better too lol 

1, maybe 2. Depends on if the new alt uniforms inspire the team enough to beat Illinois. 

22 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

This sets up for the greatest troll job ever on Iowa.  Worst team in Husker history goes into Iowa City and knocks them off.  That would be classic.

That would go a long way to redeeming a portion of the season. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Jeepy said:

Yes indeedy, we've got Ohio State in the bag.  It's  a lock. 

Just also want to mention this bridge I have for sale.. an old classic, a real beaut.. Yours for a song.

I would dance a jig if Nebraska went 1-11 and the only win was against Ohio St and throwing a wrench in the B1G playoff outlook

• Haha 2

All it takes in one win to start things rolling in the right direction again, we'll get that this weekend. At times we saw longer flashes of good football during the NW game, time for that to go a full 60 minutes. I think we win all of our remaining games minus the Ohio State game, we're getting worked against them. 

• Plus1 1