Call your shot: How many wins left?

Call your shot: How many wins?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins left?

2. 2. Who we beating?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2018 at 07:30 PM

10 hours ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

I picked 1, B-C.

Until the team shows it can actually win and not give away the games I can't pick them to win more than the FCS opponent.

This team should be 3-3 or 4-2 but just can't get out of its own way. I think they turn it around at some point, just not sure if it is this year. Still have 100% faith in Frost over the long haul but it could 3-4 years to get things back on track I'm afraid.

This right here.  I've seen very little evidence that this team will clean up it's mistakes.  The mistakes are costing us wins.  Therefore I only see one team on this schedule where we have the clear talent advantage to win with all the mistakes still occurring.

Minny- I think we get over the hump this week. I dont have a good reason, just kind of a gut feeling

BC- Good god we better win this one

Illini- They're not very good either, and I think we are more talented and again we are getting over the hump

Iowa- I think we will have a little momentum, kids by then will have a firm grasp on the scheme and how to finally execute it. And last of all, why the hell not?

• Plus1 1

I chose 2 wins (BC, Illinois).  

I have seen flickers of the UCF offense on the field recently but the defense is atrocious.  Hopefully Frost realizes this and keeps the pedal to the metal until the last second ticks off the clock, can't rely on that defense AT ALL the rest of the season.  

Before this season started I was drinking the kool-aid, thought we had a shot at 8 wins.  Being more of a realist now but would love to see 5 or 6 wins!  

1 hour ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Minny- I think we get over the hump this week. I dont have a good reason, just kind of a gut feeling

BC- Good god we better win this one

Illini- They're not very good either, and I think we are more talented and again we are getting over the hump

Iowa- I think we will have a little momentum, kids by then will have a firm grasp on the scheme and how to finally execute it. And last of all, why the hell not?

This is how I feel. If/when we get a couple wins, I think there will be enough momentum to beat MSU and/or Iowa. In fact I think it will be harder to get the first win than it will be to beat MSU or Iowa. They need to get the monkey off their back and move on. 

• Plus1 1