Call your shot: How many wins left?

Call your shot: How many wins?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins left?

2. 2. Who we beating?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2018 at 07:30 PM

Eff it, 6-0. Don't want to leave some of you guys drinkin' all by your lonesome.

I seriously don’t know how a person is supposed to even hazard a reasonable guess with this team. Really any number from 0 to 5 has justification. There have been flashes of brilliance and way too many instances of total ineptitude. If we follow form we could steal defeat from the jaws of victory against every single team left. And if we just eliminate a few penalties or turnovers or complete defensive breaks we could win all 5 (sorry, we aren’t beating tOSU). My honest guess would be winning 3 (Minny, BC & Illinois). I’d like to include at least one of MSU or Iowa but considering how we’ve lost a few we should’ve won already, I just can’t. 5 wins wouldn’t surprise me and only 1 wouldn’t either.

55 minutes ago, Redux said:

Originally said 2, Illinois and BC.  Decided, eff it. 4 wins and added MSU and Minny.

I know I've been prissy since Saturday but I have a feeling the drought ends this week, Idk why.  And I've always felt good about that MSU game.

I’ve always felt good about you, even though you broke my damn heart this weekend.

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Eff it, 6-0. Don't want to leave some of you guys drinkin' all by your lonesome.

I’m with ya

8 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I’ve always felt good about you, even though you broke my damn heart this weekend.

Well taking the rose colored glasses off and looking at it unbiased....there is no reason we shouldn't have won in Evanston.  It's not on one play, one player, one coach or one penalty.  It's a collective of all of that.  And 6 games in it's pretty unacceptable if we're being honest.  When a team hands you a win on a silver platter like they did....it's infuriating.

All that said, Minnesota is no guarantee.  They have a strong coach and a team that wants nothing more than to continue ue beating us yearly.  But still, I feel like the team either folds immediately after a bad series or maybe, just maybe, they've had enough and are finally hungry to string together 4 quarters and keep the penalties under 100 yards to ice away a win.

I’m not going to lie, beating Iowa, as poor as our record currently is would be great.  There’s a good chance they will be 10-1 or 9-2 when we meet.  To beat them in Iowa would be awesome.  Throw a possible wrench in their plans to win the west. Especially after all the crap they have talked this year.  And a great way to end the season.