Who's Had Their Husker Moment?

Just now, olddominionhusker said:

Do people really get mad about these?

After the Purdue game I made a post about having someone make a gif of Lightbourn when he slipped and fell on the punt. Two folks had a conniption fit about it and went on a virtue signaling mission about it. For whatever reason they don’t seem to mind this time around. 

2 minutes ago, Fru said:

After the Purdue game I made a post about having someone make a gif of Lightbourn when he slipped and fell on the punt. Two folks had a conniption fit about it and went on a virtue signaling mission about it. For whatever reason they don’t seem to mind this time around. 

I remember that now.  That was bizarre.

• Plus1 1

On 10/16/2018 at 8:50 AM, ScottyIce said:

I was just thinking about the Michigan State game years back, where you could say it was Brandon Reilly's Husker Moment with that game winning touchdown. He had a good career with Nebraska, but that was his moment. You look at a fan favorite Jordan Westerkamp and say his was the Hail Mary NW TD Catch. Janovich's TD run against Wisky to get us the lead late.

Who on the current team has had their POSITIVE Husker Moment? Generally speaking about older players on the team...

Again, try and keep this about positive moments. I realize it's sort of hard, as the players on this roster right now haven't exactly had many big wins.

I feel like we are still waiting for Stanley Morgan's big moment, unless you feel it's his long TD last year against Wisconsin - even though we ended up losing.

JD Spielman's opening kickoff return for a TD was just the beginning and I probably won't vividly remember his 200 yard receiving games up to this point in losing efforts.

Martinez is going to have a bunch of MOMENTS.

Aaron Williams' moment is definitely the pick 6 to take the lead against Wisconsin last year. I won't forget that play.

Bryan Reimers would be his game-winning TD against Oregon.

I'm struggling to think of anyone else ever coming up with a big play in a big spot to take a lead or win a game... Is that a good sign or a bad sign?

That is indeed a bad sign. It means we lack playmakers, and while that lack can be either due to lack of ability, heart, or due to yet developed talent, it is still a lack that has led to a whole lot of L's as of late.