OT Jimmy Fritzsche [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

60 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fritzsche commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Considering the lack of major offers, Frost sees something dozens of other major coaches are missing or he's right and they're all wrong.

Which is more probable?

We appear to be looking for certain traits, athleticism is one of them. I also think we are undervaluing what Duval and Ellis can offer for input when the staff shows them a picture of a kid. This young man looks like a project in terms of putting on proper weight etc. 

Offensive lineman Jimmy Fritzsche of Greenville visited Clemson for the N.C. Stategame  and the Tigers like him as a potential offer at offensive tackle. He has offers from Nebraska and Purdue among others.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/qb-ryan-hilinski-attends-south-carolina-tennessee-game-puts-rumors/article_fa0ab06c-db86-11e8-92db-27b00333c0db.html

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We appear to be looking for certain traits, athleticism is one of them. I also think we are undervaluing what Duval and Ellis can offer for input when the staff shows them a picture of a kid. This young man looks like a project in terms of putting on proper weight etc. 

I guess that's the hope, and you make a good point.

I don't think Nebraska's path to prominence is taking players of this caliber.

• Plus1 1
54 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I guess that's the hope, and you make a good point.

I don't think Nebraska's path to prominence is taking players of this caliber.

If we think we can develop him into a starter in a couple years we have to start somewhere. Would I prefer to have a line made up of top 247 players only? Yes, we have to develop and build and wont be signing 20 4 stars a year consistently 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

If we think we can develop him into a starter in a couple years we have to start somewhere. Would I prefer to have a line made up of top 247 players only? Yes, we have to develop and build and wont be signing 20 4 stars a year consistently 

I mean, it'd be nice to get guys with a composite rating at least. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Jimmy Fritzsche [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic