OT Jimmy Fritzsche [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

60 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fritzsche commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I want to preface this by saying that I know the coaches know what they're doing, and know more than me, etc.....

But, how many "projects" are we going to take on the OL line in this class?

For me ... the "projects" can only mean that their is no player better on the board where we can win the recruiting battle in this recruiting season or we believe that we can develop better a "project" over a better rated player.

As stated, "I know the coaches know what they're doing,  and know more than me."

2 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

For me ... the "projects" can only mean that their is no player better on the board where we can win the recruiting battle in this recruiting season or we believe that we can develop better a "project" over a better rated player.

As stated, "I know the coaches know what they're doing,  and know more than me."

If that is the case, it's a little concerning....

23 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I want to preface this by saying that I know the coaches know what they're doing, and know more than me, etc.....

But, how many "projects" are we going to take on the OL line in this class?

We have the highest rated tackle recruit in at least 2 decades and now people complain about projects? Riley didn’t even take tackles? The only tackles they took they threw into the fold and said play. Frost and co are trying to build up tackle depth so if something were to happen we have capable backups. Matthew Anderson is a top 800 recruit? I would Say far from a project. This kid may be a project. But he’s 6”7 and has a strong work ethic. Let Duval put 40 on him and let’s see where it goes. Better than having no one. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Jimmy Fritzsche [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic