*** 2018 Game 7 "Expert" Picks: Minnesota at Nebraska***

Saunders

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Northwestern didn't pass 163 times in one game because the "zebras royally screwed us".

Have a better pass defense and the "zebras" are a non-factor.

No, but they did pass 163 times and didnt have a single hold called......that seems statistically improbable....

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

No, but they did pass 163 times and didnt have a single hold called......that seems statistically improbable....

It’s not. They are the least penalized team in the B1G. It’s possible the refs are biased in every game because Northwestern students are smart. 

12 hours ago, everybody knows my name said:

Collegefootballnews.com, are you sure Minnesota can't run the ball?  'Cause it seemed like we ran for 178 against Ohio State last week and 903 so far this season.  And I can't be sure, but I thought our leading rusher was averaging 5.8 ypc so far in 2018.

But I'm probably wrong, and those stats are probably made up or something.  So we can't run.  And our walk-on freshman QB probably doesn't have almost exactly the same stats as Nebraska's "something special" freshman QB.  And I'm probably mistaken in thinking that our defense is yielding 14 fewer points per game than the Black Shi*ts.

I'm not sure but I don't think they post on this board.

21 hours ago, everybody knows my name said:

Minnesota - Zack Annexstad: 88/167 for 1142 yards, 8 TD and 7 INT

Nebraska - Adrian Martinez: 96-154 for 1167 yards, 6 TD and 5 INT

He's also the only QB to average over 225 yrds per game passing and 50 yrds rushing per game this season.  Despite having missed 2 games......The only other QB doing that well?  Kyler Murray-OU. 

Minnie can sleep on Nu and the D, but I wouldn't sleep on Martinez....

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Minnie can sleep on Nu and the D, but I wouldn't sleep on Martinez....

Frankly, all of the players look like they'd be painful to sleep on, especially in full gear.

Not exactly sure why we're advocating Minnesota to sleep on our players, but if it gives them a bad back in the morning and helps us get a win...then yay?

16 hours ago, Mavric said:
Dp0aMcJU8AEOJvI.jpg

FauxPelini is the only predictor in this image that has their priorities correct. 

$5 Bits of Broken Chair forever. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1