LET'S! GET! HYPOTHETICAL! GAME 7

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls!

Children of alllllll ages!

LETS GET HYPOTHETICAL IS BACK!

So... Most of you by now are wondering

A) What is wrong with me.

B) What is wrong with you.

C) What could you possibly be wondering this week that has no chance of happening

or

D) Door #3

Well... Behind Door #3 is this week's hypothetical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.. here it is.

What if, this Saturday, we get on a heater.

We defeat the juggernauts of Minneapolis by a large margin of 17-21 points. We then take down our final 5 opponents. We make a bowl game.

Which bowl game is the most likely or would you prefer?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

Um...so, one of the criteria for a 5-7 team being picked is graduation rates and academic compliance...and I thought I had read somewhere that this went down a bit while Riley was f*****g things up here. 

So that just puts us that much lower on the list, should we even get to 5-7. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Um...so, one of the criteria for a 5-7 team being picked is graduation rates and academic compliance...and I thought I had read somewhere that this went down a bit while Riley was f*****g things up here. 

So that just puts us that much lower on the list, should we even get to 5-7. 

We just have to hope the other crappy teams are less smart than us.

I hate these threads. A lot. But they still tend to be more entertaining than the ongoing football season at this point.

If a bowl game actually happens this year, I'll be excited about it. I don't care which bowl it is or even have a working knowledge of which lower-tier bowls are which these days. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Ulty said:

I hate these threads. A lot. But they still tend to be more entertaining than the ongoing football season at this point.

If a bowl game actually happens this year, I'll be excited about it. I don't care which bowl it is or even have a working knowledge of which lower-tier bowls are which these days. 

Peruse away my friend, peruse away!!!

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2017-12-03/college-football-bowl-schedule-scores-tv-listings-matchup

Just now, VectorVictor said:

None of them hired Mike Riley...so unfortunately they're smarter than us. 

ROASTED @RikeMiley