LET'S! GET! HYPOTHETICAL! GAME 7

1 minute ago, ScottyIce said:

They called it the San Fransisco Bowl in my link...

See look at all the things we are learning in today's hypothetical!??

For the sixth time since its inception as the San Francisco Bowl in 2002, the Bay Area's college bowl game is changing names.

After being known as the Foster Farms Bowl the previous four seasons, the game has agreed to a multiyear deal to become the Redbox Bowl, according to an official announcement Tuesday. The game will continue to pair a Pac-12 team with a team from the Big Ten and be played at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara on Dec. 31 -- a week before the stadium, home to the San Francisco 49ers, will host the College Football Playoff championship game.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24792542/bay-area-bowl-changes-name-redbox-bowl

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Yup. Whichever one is part of the playoffs is my preference. Honestly, if we beat Ohio State, I'm not sure how the committee could keep a 6-6 Nebraska team out.

We wouldn't make it in you dummy!  They would pick the 6-6 SEC team ranked 7th first, THEN us.

Well, hypothetically speaking(:horns2let me hear your body talk, your body talk) I would prefer one that is as late in December (Let's get into physical, physical) as possible. Also, a warm weather locale for the players to enjoy. The Redbox/Foster Farms bowlio (you know what I meeeaann?) would be perfect. It's usually played after most schools go on Winter Break on a Thursday night.? So, that would make it easy to view. 

Again, all apologies for the excessive disjointment on this post, but I fear the rest of my day is screwed. Dammit Scotty! Don't you have some Dilithium Crystals to align or something?

• Plus1 1