CB Brandon Turnage [Alabama - Signed LOI]

Mavric

1 minute ago, TonyStalloni said:

You know what they say about a scorned partner! We can hope his trip to Lincoln is eye opening.

It will be...I think he takes the visit and starts to "think" then he either calls Bama and or doesn't hear from Bama and he knows...

Football recruiting sucks...Basketball recruiter (even though is clearly filled with awesome cheating) is so much better.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

It will be...I think he takes the visit and starts to "think" then he either calls Bama and or doesn't hear from Bama and he knows...

Football recruiting sucks...Basketball recruiter (even though is clearly filled with awesome cheating) is so much better.

Nebrasketball recruiting is awesome cause you don’t have to worry about any bigs just guards and small forwards

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, FearAmeer said:

I know its bama and all but do we REALLY think a top 150 player, mid 4* cb would get processed? I highly doubt it

I was going to make a joke earlier that this kid should feel bad for accepting an offer from Alabama while not being a 5 star top 100 recruit and should look at Nebraska.  It didn't seem funny enough to post but if he loses his offer to a 5 star it would have been funny in a scary kind of way.

On 10/29/2018 at 9:01 PM, 4skers89 said:

I was going to make a joke earlier that this kid should feel bad for accepting an offer from Alabama while not being a 5 star top 100 recruit and should look at Nebraska.  It didn't seem funny enough to post but if he loses his offer to a 5 star it would have been funny in a scary kind of way.

Alabama has gray shirted players ranked as high or higher than anyone Nebraska has ever received a commitment from.  This shouldn’t surprise anyone that they do this, if true.

It should also dispel the notion that “stars don’t matter”

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brandon Turnage [Alabama - Signed LOI]