*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

I just don’t understand why we don’t keep using Ozigbo hot...we switch him and let him cool down and then we expect him to start all over again. I understand we want to use washingto but don’t have Ozigbo sit for three series and then expect him to break runs. If we kept feeding him, he would have scored at the end.

He’s human and needed the rest. That’s how he can keep getting those long runs. 

Just now, VectorVictor said:

Okay...am I the only one who is worried the team is falling asleep/resting on its laurels going into the half?  

I hope Frost is able to snap them out of it--this is a game we can win, and should win, but the kids have to play all 60 minutes. 

Egad.  Just because the other team has some success does not mean the Huskers are falling asleep.

Okay...am I the only one who is worried the team is falling asleep/resting on its laurels going into the half?  

I hope Frost is able to snap them out of it--this is a game we can win, and should win, but the kids have to play all 60 minutes. 

Everything is new for a lot of this team.  They've never had a lead like this with this staff.  Human tendency is to let up.  They need leadership from the players to keep pushing harder.

We watched what happened at Northwestern last week. We'd be silly if we don't think that's perfectly capable of happening again. Hopefully they, players and coaches alike, learn from last week and see out the win. 

• Plus1 1

By the way, for all the geniuses on this board that think the refs are not biased against us, I hope this game has opened your eyes. Stanley Morgan was held on the third and 10 play and everyone in the universe including the aliens of Mars saw it and the refs did not blow the whistle, yet on Minnesota ‘s touchdown, our defender was held yet the refs let it go. We have to play against the opponent and the zebras in every game. 

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

By the way, for all the geniuses on this board that think the refs are not biased against us, I hope this game has opened your eyes. Stanley Morgan was held on the third and 10 play and everyone in the universe including the aliens of Mars saw it and the refs did not blow the whistle, yet on Minnesota ‘s touchdown, our defender was held yet the refs let it go. We have to play against the opponent and the zebras in every game. 

:ahhhhhhhh

• Plus1 1
Just now, huskerfan74 said:

The refs did blow the whistle for an incompletion.

Way to cherry pick two plays of an entire half of football though.  

The refs have been decent and for the Big 10 decent is amazing