*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

By the way, for all the geniuses on this board that think the refs are not biased against us, I hope this game has opened your eyes. Stanley Morgan was held on the third and 10 play and everyone in the universe including the aliens of Mars saw it and the refs did not blow the whistle, yet on Minnesota ‘s touchdown, our defender was held yet the refs let it go. We have to play against the opponent and the zebras in every game. 

Truth

Just now, krc1995 said:

as in prevent a win defense?

That would be the scheme

The offense did a good job scoring when starting from the 10 over and over.

Dumb penalty after the TD and the D gave up big passes, but they were great catches and they kept hitting the QB on that drive.

400 yards in the first half up by 20 and have that feeling still.  I can understand why the team might too.

5 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

By the way, for all the geniuses on this board that think the refs are not biased against us, I hope this game has opened your eyes. Stanley Morgan was held on the third and 10 play and everyone in the universe including the aliens of Mars saw it and the refs did not blow the whistle, yet on Minnesota ‘s touchdown, our defender was held yet the refs let it go. We have to play against the opponent and the zebras in every game. 

I said this last week.  Look what happens when don't get called for PI and Ruffing the passer.  I think the real proof is in the fact we had no holding calls go our way in two years of play in the Big 10.  That was mind blowing.

• Plus1 1
Just now, InOmaha said:

There has to be something with the refs. These like us though. They called Minnie for holding. The first time in 21 games they caught someone holding a Nebraska defender. Didn't think that was possible.

Just relax about the refs. Farniok clearly was holding on Ziggy's first TD and they didn't call it.