*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

7 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

We scored 53.  Doesn't matter what their average is.

Actually the up tempo offense does help account give them extra possessions. But there's still plenty to work on with the defense. Minnesota is an average team like northwestern and purdue. Our defense is very average.

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

If the Huskers win 5, the bowls know we would bring more fans than most teams with 10 wins.

There's going to be more bowls than teams available, so 5-7 teams will go bowling. Just depends on how bad Riley neglected academics under his watch, as that score determines pecking order. 

But first, let's win five. I'm still not sure we're gonna pull out this game against Minnesota. 

• Haha 1

For those Chinanderla supporters, LISTEN TO WHAT FROST SAID: “I told the team whatever happens, we need to keep scoring”. Meaning that he has absolutely no confidence that the defense can stop the opponent. This was Minney, not Ohio state. Chinanderla is our weakest link. I am hoping he gets possessed by a real defensive coordinator over the next five games.

• Plus1 1