*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

a-mole-making-a-mountain-out-of-a-molehi

F that noise.  I am so sick and tired of the whiny, petulant, spoiled, Nebraska fans, posting on this site, crying like babies because defensively Nebraska didn't hold our opponent to -89 yards and zero points.

I am sick of hearing their whining.

We won for the first time today under Scott Frost.  We've seen this team get better each week.  We've seen this team keep fighting.  Better days are ahead but I wish I could 86 some of our fans.  Have them take their cancerous fandom elsewhere.

I am not saying that coaches are above criticism.  But the absurd, over the top, fire the coaches, mentality has to stop.  This staff is midway through their first season.  Cripes, give them time.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Making Chimichangas said:

F that noise.  I am so sick and tired of the whiny, petulant, spoiled, Nebraska fans, posting on this site, crying like babies because defensively Nebraska didn't hold our opponent to -89 yards and zero points.

I am sick of hearing their whining.

We won for the first time today under Scott Frost.  We've seen this team get better each week.  We've seen this team keep fighting.  Better days are ahead but I wish I could 86 some of our fans.  Have them take their cancerous fandom elsewhere.

I am not saying that coaches are above criticism.  But the absurd, over the top, fire the coaches, mentality has to stop.  This staff is midway through their first season.  Cripes, give them time.

Just ignore them or don't go in the game thread.  They aren't going to change and the coaches aren't going anywhere.  None of them for multiple seasons.  Don't let them ruin the feeling of a win.  That was my point, don't make a mountain out of this mole hill.

It will suck the joy out of today.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Red 40 said:

Our d looked good at times and bad at times but in the end held them to 28 points . With the dynamic playmakers we have on offense , and the type of offense we run that should be enough to win most of our games . 

Yep, in any game there will be some boneheaded plays, but I see less and less of them every week. The rest of this year should be fun, and the future looks bright. 

• Plus1 1