Suicide Signs

KazLong

14th and Avery Parking Garage, Lincoln, NE 68508

Office mate parks there for his season tickets sent me a message of a photo of him in front of a sign there with an anti suicide sign. Is this UNL or just trolling? North east of the stadium next to lot 5 top level.

Would post picture but need to crop him out.

11 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Theres anti suicide signs in most of the garages I've been in downtown 

Thanks for the reply. I park in the Pinnacle Bank stadium garage I haven't seen them there however I don't go looking for them. I asked if it was real or just a joke, got back "you're not alone" however joke signs have been posted there before, like under Bo if you don't support him do not past this point. 

I have tailgated up there and never noticed them however never looking for those signs. 

35 minutes ago, ZRod said:

About 4 or 5 years ago someone jumped from one of the garages, and I think, killed themselves. That's probably why they're there...

Thanks so he is screwing with me. Sounds like someone deserves some ants in his desk next spring... He was making fun of me for not going to the game today... 

Edit any one going to start Purdue beating O-State topic?

1 hour ago, KazLong said:

Thanks for the reply. I park in the Pinnacle Bank stadium garage I haven't seen them there however I don't go looking for them. I asked if it was real or just a joke, got back "you're not alone" however joke signs have been posted there before, like under Bo if you don't support him do not past this point. 

I have tailgated up there and never noticed them however never looking for those signs. 

Yeah I used to park at blue 3 and there was one on the door on the way out on the south end iirc