WR Xavier Watts [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]

Huskerboard Predictor  

95 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Watts commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Minnesota
    • Wisconsin
    • Notre Dame

This poll is closed to new votes

Unfortunate but at least there is another in state wide out in this class who just happens to be the better of the two and we have him locked down. You always want to land these guys, but I think WR is the least important position to get an in state kid at with this staff/offense. We will find other playmakers.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Notre Dame is one of the few schools where I don’t feel as bad about an in state player leaving. The others are the ones that are elite as far as education like Stanford or Harvard. If a Nebraska kid chooses Harvard I’m never gonna wonder why.

And with Notre Dame we just need to make Rudy and Catholicism illegal in the state so kids don’t grow up wanting to play there :)

At least he is not going to a Big 10 school, also good thing we have multiple good other options in this class. 

4 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Ahhhh, we didn't want him anyway,  he won't be that good, Mr 2 star over here will be waaaaay better at NU.  That cover it?

Seriously  -> he will be a good one.  Oh well. Here's hoping we get em in the playoff/a bowl before he's done there.  Onward and upward. 

I was reading the thread quickly, but I don't think anyone was saying those things.

It would have been nice for him to be in, but he obviously didn't like Nebraska. The staff tried and lost out. I'm sure they have plans, and those plans may or may not still include going after this kid.

4 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I was reading the thread quickly, but I don't think anyone was saying those things.

It would have been nice for him to be in, but he obviously didn't like Nebraska. The staff tried and lost out. I'm sure they have plans, and those plans may or may not still include going after this kid.

Never said anyone was,  that is always what comes up on other teams boards when we get a commit.  I was just being sarcastic with the first half of that post,  hence the seriously tag.  

It's hard to be sarcastic on the interwebs, and that's all I speak haha.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Xavier Watts [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]