WR Xavier Watts [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]

Huskerboard Predictor  

95 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Watts commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Minnesota
    • Wisconsin
    • Notre Dame

This poll is closed to new votes

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:33 AM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

River side athletes do not have the same love for the huskers as the rest of the state. I'm not saying all.  But alot of this has to do with lack of coach hs presents & lowa kicking our a$$ the last few years in both football & basketball.  I think Scott will change this. 

You're definitely right on this one. I teach in Omaha and have around 140 students. I asked each class if they were husker fans because I was curious what the Husker love was like with the Omaha youth. 26 high school kids raised their hands saying they were husker football fans. 26 out of 140. Made me sick. 

• 2 weeks later...

My friend at Burke (talks to Watts) who told me about Henrich and Hickman being solid to Nebraska before it was reported has just told me today after Betts commitment that Watts is thinking pretty hard on committing to Nebraska. Still not solid but its a lot better then his stance a few weeks/months ago

• Plus1 8
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

My friend at Burke (talks to Watts) who told me about Henrich and Hickman being solid to Nebraska before it was reported has just told me today after Betts commitment that Watts is thinking pretty hard on committing to Nebraska. Still not solid but its a lot better then his stance a few weeks/months ago

He will be committed to the Huskers by the time the Friday Night Lights camps are over!

• Mavric changed the title to WR Xavier Watts [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]