WR Xavier Watts [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]

Huskerboard Predictor  

95 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Watts commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Minnesota
    • Wisconsin
    • Notre Dame

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

To be honest, if he wants to go somewhere else, good for him.  The culture is changing to players who want to be here and want to work.  If he'd rather be at a different University or if the culture doesn't feel like the right fit to him, then he should go somewhere else.  I'll never fault someone for getting an education wherever they want to go.

I want Watts like others, but not every single Nebraska kid will stay in-state. Nebraska would be bottom feeders if we couldn't get kids from out of state. Still plenty of time to work him over 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Snowbird said:

Another CB to ND. Are there reasons for these?

I believe it is bc People think he is going to Notre Dame.  They were in the playoffs last year.  If we go out and play well and win 9-10 games while looking explosive on offense, I think he might have a tough decision to make.  

Stayed the night with Hickman and Henrich.  Hung out with them and Wan'Dale before meeting with the coaches.

Says he's considering Nebraska, Notre Dame, Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennessee and Iowa State.

Says he doesn't have a leader.  Looking for where he feels comfortable.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 3
On 6/1/2019 at 9:42 PM, Mavric said:

Stayed the night with Hickman and Henrich.  Hung out with them and Wan'Dale before meeting with the coaches.

Says he's considering Nebraska, Notre Dame, Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennessee and Iowa State.

Yeah I saw him Friday at the camp with Robinson and Hickman. Coaches all came around at some point and said hello and joked around. Side note, Martinez looks like a man compared to last year. Can't wait for the season to begin!! 

• Plus1 1
On 6/1/2019 at 10:42 PM, Mavric said:

If this is what he said, I feel like if we come out and have a decent season (big improvement from last year) and look well coached with no drama, I think we are the leader.

I have nothing other than a gut feeling about this.  He knows the coaches well, he has friends on the team, he would be playing close to home....etc.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to WR Xavier Watts [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]