OT Teddy Prochazka

jsneb83

HuskerBoard Predictor  

48 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Prochazka commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Iowa State

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...

11 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

... am I counting that bar right? Looks like 375lbs? That's a little... light for what I'd expect a 280lb OL to be squatting, even out of high school. 

I am not going to pretend to know everything about what he is doing, but I have two points.

1- he is 6’8” at that height/age kids are still kind of uncoordinated because there body has been growing every year by several inches. Also not uncommon for long guys like him to have lesser squats/bench until they fill out which he still needs to do.

2- I believe this is a squat concentrated on finding correct form and depth through muscle activation and memory. So maybe not a max effort and more about finding that uncomfortable spot that is where he should be.

37 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

... am I counting that bar right? Looks like 375lbs? That's a little... light for what I'd expect a 280lb OL to be squatting, even out of high school. 

Safety bar is 75, not 45 lb. Total is 405. Not sure if it is meant to be impressive but didn't look hard. Probably just advertising the gym to other high schoolers. Teddy wasn't the one who posted it. 

• Fire 1
3 minutes ago, zeWilbur said:

Safety bar is 75, not 45 lb. Total is 405. Not sure if it is meant to be impressive but didn't look hard. Probably just advertising the gym to other high schoolers. Teddy wasn't the one who posted it. 

The ones from rogue are 70 lbs. Titan bars are 61. 

I can’t make out the brand 

• Mavric changed the title to OT Teddy Prochazka