Purdue 49 Ohio State 20

r06ue1

Holy crap people, we are 1-6.  Let's calm it down, I don't care that they lost.  The Horseshoe is not on our list of wins this year.

Just now, grandpasknee said:

More of a chance to look good.  Not thinking we can win.  They have a bye and will be unhappy when we play them

This^ +1

• Thanks 1

This is what you get when you have 19 year olds playing football.  I'm not a subscriber to MIT beat Florida A&M who beat Kentucky who beat Auburn line of thinking.  Scott went there with the NW playing Michigan game.  We're going to get OSU's top game.  They have to get to top 4 for the playoffs.  Talk to me in three/four years, but this will be a mountain to climb.

One thing that Nebraska fans seems to forget or give credit for is the other team improving. Purdue, Iowa, Northwestern and even Wisconsin used to be thought of as automatic wins when we started in the Big 10.  Teams get better and today is proof any team can win on a given day.  I don't expect a win at Ohio State, but what I do realize is that Purdue is not as bad as some have thought.  This is a powerful league, that is getting stronger.  Most likely will eat itself out of the playoff it looks like.  Hoping for another win next weekend, but realize this just really pissed off the bear.  

5 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

That kid could have sat the bench this season and made millions, he's a bad bad man.  He made the right move.

I was under the impression the Bosa family like OSU. The kid quit school and the team. He's not going pro until after rehab so I assumed he'd get the surgery and stay there for the rest of the year.

Oh well. I guess he can rehab somewhere else and hope he gets well enough to make a team.  But at one point it was important to graduate.

The NCAA should start weighting scholarships to graduation numbers. No reason to pay for the school part if it's just a business.