Next year addition and subtraction

8 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

We lose most of the OL, Ozigbo and Morgan. What other losses will hurt? What redshirts will produce?

I think the OL will be better with Jurgens at OC.  I think another year of S&C will continue to develop these young players.

Washington is going to the #1 guy at RB next year with (the RB from New Jersey) pushing for playing time as a true freshman. 

Travis McGriff, by all accounts, is going to be an absolute match-up nightmare at the WR spot.  Frost has talked about possibly McGriff moving down into a TE position.

The defensive front seven should be much much better, should have more depth, especially at LB.  I think Honas is going to be a stud.  He showed some excellent flashes before he got hurt.  Breon Dixon should have a break out year.  Caleb Tannor showed great potential.  And, Mohammed Barry is going to be a senior.

Honestly, if this team keeps getting...next year is going to be amazing as the culture that Coach Frost has installed is finally taking shape.  We still got a long way to go, but we're getting there.

• Plus1 2

Hopefully the Offensive Line improves next season but my main concern is the secondary still.   I feel pretty good overall about the rest of the roster as where it stands going forth for next season. Sure we need improvement at all positions but a couple are more glaring than others. Losing Morgan is not fun but still think we have talent at WR. 

10 hours ago, DrunkOffPunch said:

Only lose Foster and Farmer on the OL. I think Mills steps in next year and gets a good amount of carries. My biggest worry is probably safety. We’ll lose Williams, Reed, and Neal.

While it'll be a position with players who haven't had a chance to prove themselves, we do have some talent that can be utilized. Dismuke, C.J. Smith, and Cam'ron Jones could fill in those roles. Health is obviously a big issue with some of those being hurt now. Along the lines of injury prone guys that could be decent, if Domann could be healthy he'd be a welcome addition as well.

Are Deontai Williams and Tony Butler playing safety or corner?