tOSU Gametime

That is the best time you can have for this game.  OSU is going to be out to prove something and has 2 weeks to prepare and stew on that loss.  They don't need the added noise of a drunken mob at the stadium at 6 pm.  The fans will at least still be asleep.  Hopefully the buckeyes are too.  

5 minutes ago, NUinID said:

That is the best time you can have for this game.  OSU is going to be out to prove something and has 2 weeks to prepare and stew on that loss.  They don't need the added noise of a drunken mob at the stadium at 6 pm.  The fans will at least still be asleep.  Hopefully the buckeyes are too.  

And...this way....if we DO get lucky and win.  (I know....it would have to be REALLY lucky).  The rest of the college football world will be talking about us on every pregame, halftime and post game show the rest of the day.

If we lose....not many people will have seen it anyway.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Why do we indulge Buckeye fan silliness by putting a t in front of OSU? It’s dumb. 

Completely agree.  I've always thought the "t" was idiotic and refuse to put it on.

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I guess we should start calling ourselves tNU to distinguish ourselves from Northwestern.

If you want to, sure.

I can't help it you guys don't put the letters in the correct order. ;) Northwestern University = NU. University of Nebraska-Lincoln = UNL? Makes sense to me.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jaws said:

If you want to, sure.

I can't help it you guys don't put the letters in the correct order. ;) Northwestern University = NU. University of Nebraska-Lincoln = UNL? Makes sense to me.

For most people, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln represents the school/university/academic side while NU represents the athletics side of Nebraska.  In our fight song, it mentions "Dear old Nebraska U".

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

For most people, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln represents the school/university/academic side while NU represents the athletics side of Nebraska.  In our fight song, it mentions "Dear old Nebraska U".

I have seen that mentioned many times on here, and I understand why Nebraska uses NU. That is why I put the winking face. I just find it funny when someone from Nebraska has a problem with OSU being mentioned as tOSU. "The Ohio State University" has been the name of the school since 1878. But like I said, most people in Ohio just use OSU as the abbreviation for the school. To be honest, you can call it whatever you want. Most lazy people just use O$U as the abbreviation. 

• Fire 1
3 hours ago, Ulty said:

I'm mentally prepared for something terrible to happen, but that feeling is not fear. After seeing some the things we have already seen this year, and throughout the Mike Riley era, I'm not getting scared anymore. What's the worse that can happen that we haven't already seen?

THIS! Seriously what indignity have we not suffered at this point. Blowout? Take your pick the last 8 yrs. Home loss to Sun Belt team? Sure why not? 

There is nothing OSU can do to us at this point that hasn’t already been as bad or worse. Bring it on!! Tie me to the mast!!

• Plus1 1