tOSU Gametime

2 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Because back in the day we were in the Big XII and OSU was Oklahoma State.  tOSU was Ohio St.

Also, Texas A&M was aTm

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

What % of posts on the Husker football forum would you say are about Oklahoma State?

It was used a lot during our time in the Big XII, during which time myself and many other members were around here.

7 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

It was used a lot during our time in the Big XII, during which time myself and many other members were around here.

As was I... I still don’t feel the need to put a t in front of one of them. Context almost always tells who you’re talking about. It was obvious while in the Big 12 if we mentioned OSU in the Husker football forum we were talking about Oklahoma State. Now it’s obvious if we mention OSU in the Husker football forum we’re talking about Ohio State unless we’re complaining about Mike Riley. 

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

As was I... I still don’t feel the need to put a t in front of one of them. Context almost always tells who you’re talking about. It was obvious while in the Big 12 if we mentioned OSU in the Husker football forum we were talking about Oklahoma State. Now it’s obvious if we mention OSU in the Husker football forum we’re talking about Ohio State unless we’re complaining about Mike Riley. 

I just think it is force of habit for some people.  Board norms that we learned a long time ago.

I don't really care what people do, I was just giving a hypothesis for the answer to your question.

Just now, In the Deed the Glory said:

I just think it is force of habit for some people.  Board norms that we learned a long time ago.

I don't really care what people do, I was just giving a hypothesis for the answer to your question.

Me either :)

I just think it’s dorky when they call themselves that and we should do the opposite.