tOSU Gametime

Back on topic...  11am game time is amazing if you plan well.  I have 4 pounds of bacon, 6 heads of lettuce, a case of tomatoes, several loafs of Texas toast, 4 gallons of vodka, a lot of my wife's special bloody mary mix, and a variety of other bloody mary additions.  We are setting up a BLT bloody mary bar in the man cave for 25 of my closest friends.  Huskers haven't lost once when we have done this through the years.  Sure hope we can steal one that morning to keep the streak going! 

20 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Back on topic...  11am game time is amazing if you plan well.  I have 4 pounds of bacon, 6 heads of lettuce, a case of tomatoes, several loafs of Texas toast, 4 gallons of vodka, a lot of my wife's special bloody mary mix, and a variety of other bloody mary additions.  We are setting up a BLT bloody mary bar in the man cave for 25 of my closest friends.  Huskers haven't lost once when we have done this through the years.  Sure hope we can steal one that morning to keep the streak going! 

What the hell is wrong with you?

Why don’t you do it for every game????

• Plus1 1

On 10/22/2018 at 12:59 PM, jaws said:

Unless OSU's defense gets healthy really fast, Nebraska will have a lot of yards in this game. I think it is a given that both teams will have lots of penalties.

Won't matter if yall get healthy or not, we get lots of yards in every game.  We might even get 600 on you.  But points on the other hand, woof

On 10/22/2018 at 1:51 PM, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

OSU has two weeks to prepare and is going to be pissed off and anxious to take the Purdue loss out on the Huskers. I'm scared. 

I don't have any faith in Chinander's defense, but I think the offense is capable of making it a game.   The offense is also capable of 6 or 8 crippling penalties plus a couple turnovers for good measure.  So if it's a blow out, I think the culprit will be self-inflicted wounds.