Bethune-Cookman Week Pressers

Mavric

My take on the adjustments and “OR” on the depth chart is that there’s a few guys who have probably deserved some playing time but because of the loses and semi-close games they haven’t seen the field. 

This will give them a chance to be recognized that they are close and motivate them to practice hard this week on a shortened week, with today’s practice canceled...going against an FCS school, if we take care of business we may finally see some backups deserving time finally get to play and get some experience. 

Just another reminder of the preparation and thought process of the new staff to motivate and keep guys buying in and working hard all season even tho the W/L isn’t where we want it. 

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Is it possible we see alot of 4 game RS guys play this week? Might not have a chance to get them in next week and there are only 5 games left. How many RS guys will we see down the stretch? It will be interesting to see how the rule plays out.

NU will need to do what it takes to win the game first, then look at bringing in backups and guys headed for redshirt.  But, yes, it's possible some guys who haven't played yet to get some game action.

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

I noticed he got a lot of snaps in our Dime package Saturday.  Would be great as a coverage LB (moved from Safety)

DqH7qPvU0AADV7L.jpg

Hmmmm. I can't remember the guy or the team, but there was some safety that was riding the pine and was switched to OLB.  I think he might have gotten drafted.  Got some post season accolades for his performance.  Coach was supposed to be ok as well.  I hope this switch works as well for us and our staff as it did for that kid and those other guys.  Wish we had a smart staff like that......:D

• Plus1 1