Bethune-Cookman Week Pressers

Mavric

@BigRedBuster Sure, he might have heard a few things, but doesn't it still seem like kind of an odd comment for Tre to be making when his knowledge of it is second-hand at best?

@swmohusker The coaches are evaluating players based on what they do during practice and games, not based on what they did last year with the previous staff. I remember Frost saying in spring that they didn't bother watching much of last year's film.

19 minutes ago, Toe said:

@BigRedBuster Sure, he might have heard a few things, but doesn't it still seem like kind of an odd comment for Tre to be making when his knowledge of it is second-hand at best?

@swmohusker The coaches are evaluating players based on what they do during practice and games, not based on what they did last year with the previous staff. I remember Frost saying in spring that they didn't bother watching much of last year's film.

Keyword much.  Dont have to turn on much film of last year to see our deficiencies with technique. 

18 hours ago, Toe said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4331503

Tre Neal wasn't here last season...

Funny thing is, I listened to this interview with Neal, and I don't think he ever said 20 times more confident than last season.

I think he said 20 times more confidence than BEFORE.... Who knows what he meant by before though.

EDIT:

Just re-watched...

Never said last season boys....nice work.

He just said "so-so is playing with 20 times more confidence."

• Plus1 2