OLB Blaise Gunnerson

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

57 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Gunnerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, CAHusker said:

Yes, and yes!  I loved the way Adrian looked and moved his freshman year.  I would cringe when people would say, "wait until he gets into the weight room and builds some strength and size", why?  When you are 6.3/220 and crazy athletic, you do not need to be 6.3/235.  

I think they needed to beef up Adrian a little last year bc they knew he might be our feature back with the uncertainty of Maurice Washington's legal situation and no RBs on the roster to carry the ball.  

18 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I think they needed to beef up Adrian a little last year bc they knew he might be our feature back with the uncertainty of Maurice Washington's legal situation and no RBs on the roster to carry the ball.  

You may be right, but I would argue with the size of Adrian I would have preferred they focused on speed, mobility and joint/ligament  maintenance.  I think Adrians sophomore year issues have been thoroughly discussed on Huskerboard, but nobody can argue he physically was not the same.  I don't know if the extra weight had anything to do with it or not, but it looked like it to me.