OLB Blaise Gunnerson

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

57 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Gunnerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Blaise Gunnerson

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Frost really seems high on this guy.  He said Gunnerson "intimidates" him when he walks past.  Good leader in the weight room, too.

If he's legitimately 6'6 250 right, I'm excited to see what Duval can do with him. I know some people are saying he'll grow into a DE, but it would be fun to see an NFL sized pass rushing OLB if he can keep his athleticism.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

If he's legitimately 6'6 250 right, I'm excited to see what Duval can do with him. I know some people are saying he'll grow into a DE, but it would be fun to see an NFL sized pass rushing OLB if he can keep his athleticism.

It's fun to imagine having someone like that.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, Husker in WI said:

Seriously! We don't need to add 30 pounds to everyone just because.  How many times have players gained weight only to lose what made them special?  Mold them, but speed and athleticism are often more beneficial than 10% more power.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Seriously! We don't need to add 30 pounds to everyone just because.  How many times have players gained weight only to lose what made them special?  Mold them, but speed and athleticism are often more beneficial than 10% more power.

Yes, and yes!  I loved the way Adrian looked and moved his freshman year.  I would cringe when people would say, "wait until he gets into the weight room and builds some strength and size", why?  When you are 6.3/220 and crazy athletic, you do not need to be 6.3/235.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, CAHusker said:

Yes, and yes!  I loved the way Adrian looked and moved his freshman year.  I would cringe when people would say, "wait until he gets into the weight room and builds some strength and size", why?  When you are 6.3/220 and crazy athletic, you do not need to be 6.3/235.  

Not to mention that in the past it seems like the amount of time & focus our players spend on bulking up correlates pretty smoothly to how likely they were to get hurt and thus render themselves useless while they couldn't play.

• Plus1 1