Cheesy Game Day Dip Video

Roxy15

First of all I just want to say that I have missed posting and that I missed you all.  My operation took longer than they expected and it took them a long time to get me to wake up.  The surgeon said the shoulder was really torn bad.  I am still taking pain pills but usually just take them at bed time.  Anyway here is a video I found today and thought someone may want to make these dips.  I was so happy that the Huskers got their first win and I truly believe that they will continue to get better and learn from each game they play.

http://twistedfood.co.uk/4-cheesy-gameday-dips/

5E0E22D1-A10B-4452-8613-984F78A0CF3F.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

First of all I just want to say that I have missed posting and that I missed you all.  My operation took longer than they expected and it took them a long time to get me to wake up.  The surgeon said the shoulder was really torn bad.  I am still taking pain pills but usually just take them at bed time.  Anyway here is a video I found today and thought someone may want to make these dips.  I was so happy that the Huskers got their first win and I truly believe that they will continue to get better and learn from each game they play.

http://twistedfood.co.uk/4-cheesy-gameday-dips/

5E0E22D1-A10B-4452-8613-984F78A0CF3F.jpeg

Welcome back. Wish you the best in your recovery