Toilet Bowl Cleaner - 50% off on Black Friday

Moiraine

On 11/4/2018 at 1:48 PM, BaytownHusker said:

We don’t deserve a bowl!!!! They need to stay home.  Think about next season.  

Who the hell cares about deserves? If we can get to a bowl we get 15 or so extra practices. Forget about deserves, we need one!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, macroboy said:

If we finish 5-7 and there are bowl slots left I know APR is supposedly the rule but.....

the NCAA is dirty AF and all about $.  Because we travel so well, and bc/ it would be better TV I could see us getting an invite regardless of 'the rules.'

This would not ever happen.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I know part of the calculation would be that Nebraska needs to beat MSU (30% chance) and Iowa (15% chance) and if I remember my basic probability our chances of that are 4.5%.

Not really relevant, since this whole topic is based on the condition we win the games, so there.

Also, 30% and 15% my a$$.

MY completely made up "I have a feeling" percentages are 80% and 70% which means we have a 56% chance of winning the next 2 games.

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

They re not good enough to be in the playoff.  Smoke Navy by 30 then maybe.

UCF hasn't looked as dominant this season, and they still have 2 of their 3 toughest games ahead of them not counting the conference championship (if they win their division). If Cincinnati beats them they'll have the tie breaker.

45 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Not really relevant, since this whole topic is based on the condition we win the games, so there.

Also, 30% and 15% my a$$.

MY completely made up "I have a feeling" percentages are 80% and 70% which means we have a 56% chance of winning the next 2 games.

The probability of us going to a bowl game could still be calculated based on the remaining games for the contenders and plugging in 100% probability that we win the last 2 or any best guess percentage.  I'm just too lazy to refresh my math knowledge and do the calculations.  Maybe I'll do it at work tomorrow to kill time but I really hate thinking at work.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings but your 80% and 70% are irrelevant since the topic was based on us getting to 5 wins :P  

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

The probability of us going to a bowl game could still be calculated based on the remaining games for the contenders and plugging in 100% probability that we win the last 2 or any best guess percentage.  I'm just too lazy to refresh my math knowledge and do the calculations.  Maybe I'll do it at work tomorrow to kill time but I really hate thinking at work.

Ya I'm aware of all that. I'm just not willing to do it. I'm just gonna guess there's a 0.00000001% chance 13 of the teams go 0-2.

22 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Didn't Nebraska have a great apr score Riley's first year from bo's tenure? What happened? Did kids not have to lift weights or go to class? What exactly did Riley do again?

Pelini:
2010-2011: 63rd

2011-2012: 43rd

2012-2013: 26th

2013-2014: 16th

Riley:
2014-2015: 40th
2015-2016: 63rd
2016-2017: 59th

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

I hate Riley so much.

If you really hate Riley you can give Pelini credit for Riley's only bowl win here.

I heard a story... I think it was from a professor but it was so long ago it might've just been here, that sometimes Pelini would show up to class and he would sometimes make the players sit in the front row. He would also sometimes show up while they were being tutored.

• Plus1 1