Toilet Bowl Cleaner - 50% off on Black Friday

Moiraine

There are 48 or 49 teams, depending on your source, that are bowl eligible now.

There are 28 or 29 teams with five wins.  In my opinion, 22 are very likely to win one or more games.

That makes (around) 70 eligible teams.  

There are 78 spots available.  I haven't looked at the four win teams that need to win 2 out of 3 or the four win teams that are ahead of us in the APR that would need to win one more.

Therefore, mathematically we are still alive.

GBR

On 11/4/2018 at 7:57 PM, broganreynik said:

As it stands right now, I think you’re right. If we win out, especially if we cruise, I would have to argue with that stance.

I heard on BTN earlier this week that its unlikely any 5-7 teams will get bowls this year unless a few teams close lose out.  I am not sure if anyone has the latest odds on a 5-7 team making it.  Should we win out, I can't imagine there would be a better 5-7 team out there.  

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I heard on BTN earlier this week that its unlikely any 5-7 teams will get bowls this year unless a few teams close lose out.  I am not sure if anyone has the latest odds on a 5-7 team making it.  Should we win out, I can't imagine there would be a better 5-7 team out there.  

Its not about who the best 5-7 team is. It is based on one thing and one thing alone; APR.

25 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

No idea what the odds are. And I don't have the data on previous years how many teams were eligible at this point in the season. But ya, multiple teams will need to lose out. Halfway through today I think around 9 of the 31 teams 1 win away need to lose out. Some of the 5-5 and 4-6 teams will lose out, it's just a matter of whether enough will.