Toilet Bowl Cleaner - 50% off on Black Friday

Moiraine

4 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I've never heard of that before.  Is there a max number of transfers to be bowl eligible?

I tried to find the exact rule but I think it has something to do with the APR and how it's impacted by transfers.

Total guess, but, I think a high number of transfers negatively impacts your APR and causes it to make you ineligible. Otherwise, IDK where the 1620 guys would've gotten it from, but they've been beating that drum since at least last Saturday.

• Plus1 1
59 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I tried to find the exact rule but I think it has something to do with the APR and how it's impacted by transfers.

Total guess, but, I think a high number of transfers negatively impacts your APR and causes it to make you ineligible. Otherwise, IDK where the 1620 guys would've gotten it from, but they've been beating that drum since at least last Saturday.

APR is based on previous seasons. It was released at the end of May in 2018, so maybe it included transfers that happened in the spring, but this year's score is not affected by anything that happened after May.

• Plus1 1

I still say AIS counts the most when it comes to the Sugar Beet Bowl in Fargo.

The thing I hate about these speculation threads is that it seems like the more we get worked up about something, the bigger our chance is of getting beat by Iowa and making it a moo point. I hope we haven't jinxed the team.

1 hour ago, Hayseed said:

I still say AIS counts the most when it comes to the Sugar Beet Bowl in Fargo.

The thing I hate about these speculation threads is that it seems like the more we get worked up about something, the bigger our chance is of getting beat by Iowa and making it a moo point. I hope we haven't jinxed the team.

I’m gonna sue Huskerboard to find out who is making a face at me , then I’m gonna make a bunch of really crazy faces at them every time they post!

4 hours ago, Hayseed said:

174255-004-9A4971E9.jpg

P.S. I haven't been giving you the confused face before.... but I will be now! Moo!

• Haha 3

When I read it was a "moo point" I thought of Super Toopers, which is great mooovie, and thought it would be a great variation of the meow game, but using moo instead. However it may put Hayseed in a bad mooood for misspelling mooooot. Then runningblind posted the cow saying, moo! So had to start the game. That's 6 so ... moo! 7 mooyah 8! 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, Wunderkind said:

When I read it was a "moo point" I thought of Super Toopers, which is great mooovie, and thought it would be a great variation of the meow game, but using moo instead. However it may put Hayseed in a bad mooood for misspelling mooooot. Then runningblind posted the cow saying, moo! So had to start the game. That's 6 so ... moo! 7 mooyah 8! 

I didn't misspell it, I was talking about what a cow thinks.

We're pretty much out of the bowl picture.