*** 2018 Game 8 "Expert" Picks: BCU At Nebraska ***

Saunders

The win over MinnySoda was indeed pretty impressive football.  But not more than two weeks prior, people were supposing that even BC could be a loss.  I'm one of the bigger kool-aid drinkers around, but something ticking in the back of my head is saying "careful there...your team is 1-10 in the last 11 games'.....Is it possible that tomorrow will not be a blow out as everyone seems to be expecting?

3 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

The win over MinnySoda was indeed pretty impressive football.  But not more than two weeks prior, people were supposing that even BC could be a loss.  I'm one of the bigger kool-aid drinkers around, but something ticking in the back of my head is saying "careful there...your team is 1-10 in the last 11 games'.....Is it possible that tomorrow will not be a blow out as everyone seems to be expecting?

It is not possible,  no.  Go back and hit the kool aid bottle some more. 

15 hours ago, grandpasknee said:

I agree with you.  The other team (whoever that may be) also has athletes, and if we don't play our best, we all know what happens.  In the past we could take these teams for granted, but those days are long gone.

48 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I agree with you.  The other team (whoever that may be) also has athletes, and if we don't play our best, we all know what happens.  In the past we could take these teams for granted, but those days are long gone.

I agree.  We are not, nor have we been in years, in the position to overlook anyone.....Remember McNeese St?  SDSU?  By the staff and teams comments, I think they are prepared and not overlooking them.  I'd just love to see us do what we should do.

9 minutes ago, lo country said:

I agree.  We are not, nor have we been in years, in the position to overlook anyone.....Remember McNeese St?  SDSU?  By the staff and teams comments, I think they are prepared and not overlooking them.  I'd just love to see us do what we should do.

I'd like to think they're prepared, and i believe they are, but, my "fear", is that they are emotionally spent from last week and won't have the same level of intensity as they did.  This is your classic trap game.  They should have had this week off, it's a (perceived) lesser foe, there would be a tendency to relax a bit and go through the motions a bit.  Let's hope I am dead wrong.

• Plus1 1