RB Sevion Morrison

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

59 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Morrison commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

Now cancel that Wisky visit and shut it down.

Sevion Morrison did say that Wisconsin would "for sure" get an OV, but there is nothing to cancel right now.  Hell, there is an outside chance that Morrison nixes the idea completely.  However, because of Wisconsin's smaller class this cycle, the coaching staff is being extremely selective with offers.  As such, they received assurance from Morrison of mutual interest before extending the offer, especially knowing they wouldn't be the pick today.

Of course, Wisconsin's involvement, likely, becomes irrelevant if Oklahoma decides to offer. 

39 minutes ago, badgers007 said:

Sevion Morrison did say that Wisconsin would "for sure" get an OV, but there is nothing to cancel right now.  Hell, there is an outside chance that Morrison nixes the idea completely.  However, because of Wisconsin's smaller class this cycle, the coaching staff is being extremely selective with offers.  As such, they received assurance from Morrison of mutual interest before extending the offer.

Of course, Wisconsin's involvement, likely, becomes irrelevant if Oklahoma decides to offer. 

Of course as a Badger fan, you want him to visit, as we Husker fans want him to cancel. But I understand Wisconsin’s appeal. They have become tailback U of late, and Morrison could be the feature back and could carry the ball 25-30 times a game. Then Nebraska’s appeal and why he committed is he would be moved around to different positions, that he won’t be able to do at Wisconsin. Plus, Held has a big relationship advantage. But you never know in recruiting. I’m sure the Badgers have a couple of other great RB prospects Wiscy is in the running for. Thus I imagine they will get one who prefers your offensive system. But, yes, if OU comes calling, that would cause some concern, but doesn’t mean he would flip. 

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I think that was a split time in the 4x100, doubt he ran a 10.5 as a soph...

I don’t know a single sprint coach that knows anything that splits out 4x1s. Waste of time. You should only time the baton in the zone. 

Edit: According to athletic.net he has no results except a 200m at 23.57. That is not very fast. It doesn’t even show him on a relay. 

3 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

I don’t know a single sprint coach that knows anything that splits out 4x1s. Waste of time. You should only time the baton in the zone. 

Edit: According to athletic.net he has no results except a 200m at 23.57. That is not very fast. It doesn’t even show him on a relay. 

According to the OWH, it’s 21.03. Edit: Correction — that’s 21.3. Makes a lot more sense with a 10.5 100 meters. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

We do them off our iPads.  We mark the middle of the exchange zone and start each split when the baton hits the marker.  True splits are when the baton is in the middle of the exchange zone and not when the baton is exchanged.  4x200 and 4x400 splits are more informative, but we still post 4x100 splits during film review.  

10 hours ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

Regardless of what times we find that he ran, I must say the production he had speaks for itself.. on top of that, does anyone really think Frost and Held are recruiting slow RB’s? I trust the numbers and the staff on this one

Yes. I think so far Frost's track record has been that kids he recruits end up climbing in the rankings by the time the class closes out. 

VS the Riley and Pelini era. It seemed like our kids dropped in the rankings as the year went on. 

Frost and his team can spot talent. Regardless of how the rankings view them at the time.

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yes. I think so far Frost's track record has been that kids he recruits end up climbing in the rankings by the time the class closes out. 

VS  the Riley and Pelini era. It seemed like our kids dropped in the rankings as the year went on. 

Frost and his team can spot talent. Regardless of how the rankings view them at the time.

And we thought the recruiting rankings hated us and dropped the athletes rankings because we offered or they committed...... fun times

• Mavric changed the title to RB Sevion Morrison