LB Blake Lawrence

which radio stations are you referring to? The only mention of him that I have heard was on 610 and it was on the Tim Grunhardt Show(former Center for the chiefs, and current head coach at Bishop Miege). He was actually giving Nebraska props and saying that "The huskers are back". He said that Lawrence may have been the steal out of Kansas City this year and that he eerily reminds him of Brian Urlacher.

which radio stations are you referring to? The only mention of him that I have heard was on 610 and it was on the Tim Grunhardt Show(former Center for the chiefs, and current head coach at Bishop Miege). He was actually giving Nebraska props and saying that "The huskers are back". He said that Lawrence may have been the steal out of Kansas City this year and that he eerily reminds him of Brian Urlacher.

I heard it on 610 in the afternoon with Marty Wall and Neil Jones. They both said

it but Neil Jones was making comments how his carrer is over because he went

to Nebraska. He said he didnt understand why he couldnt go to one of the 3 area

schools.

It's the same crap Jason Whitlock pulls at the KC Star. They can't stand to lose their top talent to Nebraska and then they blame the kid for "defecting" or bash them for a "lack of loyalty". And its all done in the public forum. They write articles and talk on the radio until these kids can't hide from it. I personally think that the real reason Freeman decommitted wasn't because of Ron Prince but because of the public pressure he and his daddy were getting. I can't stand those guys.

If you don't like Nebraska then fine, but bashing a high school kid because of where he's going to college is completely classless.

I heard it on 610 in the afternoon with Marty Wall and Neil Jones. They both said

schools.

I listen to 610 quite often, and I have come to despise those two. One of them, I am not sure which, is so pro OUch that it makes me sick. I will listen to that station all day, but I turn it off for Neil and Marty. DA actually had Blake Lawrence on as a guest the morning of signing day, and DA was giving Nebraska a little bit of credit.

schools.

I listen to 610 quite often, and I have come to despise those two. One of them, I am not sure which, is so pro OUch that it makes me sick. I will listen to that station all day, but I turn it off for Neil and Marty. DA actually had Blake Lawrence on as a guest the morning of signing day, and DA was giving Nebraska a little bit of credit.

Neil Jones went to school at OU Marty is a KU Gayhawk and he played in the band.

:rollin:rollin

• 4 months later...