DE Lavar Brown

Player: Lavar Brown

Hometown: Rosenberg, TX

Position: DE

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 240

40 time: 4.8

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Arizona, Arizona State, Michigan State, Kansas State, Texas A&M, Nebraska, Iowa, Houston, Colorado, Kansas, Iowa State

Favorites: Arizona

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Typical big time DE that can run down the opponents across the field.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5% Nebraska looks to pluck one out of Texas once more.

• 3 weeks later...

hello, lavar brown who is the cousin of former NU standout broderick thomas maybe visiting NU in the near future (NU has to have the upper hand in recruiting this prospect - yet he has plenty of good offers from other schools):

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=8&c=1&nid=2453621

p.s. scout has given him a **** rating w/ a 5.1 (40 x) for a de - therefore, sometime is a little balance at scout

2nd p.s. eric I like your 4.8 listing of his 40 x a lot better

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

:wtf and :throw

Only thing I can figure is that Blake leaving spooked him? Afterall, he is a D-Lineman. I don't get this at all. Maybe now that he sees we hired a solid replacement at D-Line coach in Wyatt he will reconsider and still take his visit with us, espcially if AZ used our D-Line coach situation as a way to influence his decision.

Just strange...teaser on Rivals just yesterday about his upcoming visit with us. I'd still like to see if we can get him.