Ohio State game day weather

We are still a long way out, so this could change, but the GFS (long range weather model) is showing nearly statewide rain for Ohio at noon through 6 PM. Western Ohio will wake up to rain (if this model verifies). The NWS forecast currently only puts rain chances at 30% for Columbus on Saturday, but those numbers can also change. (High temp forecast: 50. Wind 10kts out of the SW)

Worth keeping an eye on.

• Plus1 1

For me, I think the weather is inconsequential compared to us projecting up and them down.  Them coming off an embarrassing loss and having two weeks to prepare ... I expect Meyer to have these kids prepared.  They will need to reverse the current trend and our boys will be feeling they can hang and won't have the mindset to withstand their talent and determined heart.

I think we see some mistakes and "old ways" that leads to a blowout loss of 28 or more.

Hate to express that ... but that is more realistic in my mind then the weather issue.