Ohio State Spread

Their offense is going to put up a bunch of yards just concede that.  The key will be getting red zones stops occasionally.  Purdue did a very good job of that.  Obviously the husker offense will have to put up points and not turn the ball over.

I think the 11am start usually benefits the underdog so I'm hoping OSU comes out a little slow. 

1 hour ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

Their offense is going to put up a bunch of yards just concede that.  The key will be getting red zones stops occasionally.  Purdue did a very good job of that.  Obviously the husker offense will have to put up points and not turn the ball over.

I think the 11am start usually benefits the underdog so I'm hoping OSU comes out a little slow. 

I'll add to this.

We need to minimize or eliminate OSU scoring while not even IN the red zone.  Meaning, we can't give up 40....50....60...yard scoring plays.

The biggest concern for me is how Ohio State has responded in the past under Meyer following a loss.  Then, you throw in a bye week.  Plus, they are still in contention for a playoff spot.  Add it all together, and it leaves little doubt we'll get their best shot.  This game could get ugly very fast if our O and D isn't hitting on all cylinders from the opening kickoff. 

• Plus1 1

Its funny to go over to the ohio state board. I hope their players think as little of Nebraska as the fan base. The Nebraska thread mentions Nebraska once. Essentially we suck so no one wants to watch this game anyway thats why it is at 11. Then they talk about other items not related to the game. We are a blip on their radar like Kansas once used to be to Nebraska. 

Man I cant wait till we are consistently good. We are irrelevant to those guys.

10 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Its funny to go over to the ohio state board. I hope their players think as little of Nebraska as the fan base. The Nebraska thread mentions Nebraska once. Essentially we suck so no one wants to watch this game anyway thats why it is at 11. Then they talk about other items not related to the game. We are a blip on their radar like Kansas once used to be to Nebraska. 

Man I cant wait till we are consistently good. We are irrelevant to those guys.

I mean, they aren't wrong. What, in recent history, would counteract this notion? They haven't punted against us since 2012.

• Plus1 2